RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get the alternate routes yet?
So far I've gotten the canon route, the slutty route, and I guess the tomboy route?

daredevil_mgg

Sep 28, 2019
hey i have a loading error do you know anything about it?
Hi, the issue is due to the zip code which doesn't translate well the "japanese letters" to the "western letters/words" during the decode. You can use this tool do correct it.

Reactions: Robster

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 2482980
Is that actually the new update or just the old ver, because when I open the file it says ver1.201
from the circle blog (google translate)
" Shinsei Mutchi Ignorance Inaka Seikatsu ver1.500 Ignorance Situation RPG "Reborn Mutchi Ignorance Rural Activity - Quest For The Past Time -" The latest content expansion update has been released. The latest version is ver1.500. "

I'm downloading it atm from Dlsite and will post my mega update asap here

Last edited:

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
from the circle blog (google translate)
" Shinsei Mutchi Ignorance Inaka Seikatsu ver1.500 Ignorance Situation RPG "Reborn Mutchi Ignorance Rural Activity - Quest For The Past Time -" The latest content expansion update has been released. The latest version is ver1.500. "

I'm downloading it atm from Dlsite and will post my mega update asap here
looks like it's a "new" game folder seperate from the "Main" game called "ゆたかっち" or "Yutakacchi" from google translate

notren

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get the alternate routes yet?
So far I've gotten the canon route, the slutty route, and I guess the tomboy route?
Mature girly route: low manliness, possibly high Friendship with Villagers, pick a non-sex book

Bratty girly/sex slave route: go to the shop in the north west of the western map (the one run by Gummo's dad), and interact with the pink star. Skips book selection. This might only be if you are girly in the first evolution (note: very rape-y)

Depressive route: low Brightness of Personality, low Friendship with Villagers, non-sex book

the rest for completeness:
Canon route: moderate everything/failed to get anything else, pick a non sex book (probably easiest to get without trying)

Slutty route: pick the sex book

Tomboy route: high manliness (> 100 I think), high stats in general, pick non-sex book

note that most routes have a much less interactive final stage if you tell the protagonist kid/nanashi you love him right before the second evolution.

(corrected a bit from Chipp12's post)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes