RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
The official english release by Kagura Games I'm guessing.

Although it's a bit of a bummer it comes out the exact moment new content that won't be in this version is being released.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
steam seems to have the release date tomorrow instead, also not yet released on the kagura site at the moment
''Generally we always release games at the same time.
5AM on Saturday on UTC 0.'' So basically you have to wait next day every launch from Kagura Games

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Been playing now for over an hour and the game feels and is so much different than the japanese version not in a good way. No H-scenes at all, japanese version would have had many of them so far. Bummer so far.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Been playing now for over an hour and the game feels and is so much different than the japanese version not in a good way. No H-scenes at all, japanese version would have had many of them so far. Bummer so far.
You need to install the r-18 patch, my guy. It's on their .

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You need to install the r-18 patch, my guy. It's on their .
is it just me or has the Kagura page the whole game without steam? You gotta pay for it, it’s cheaper (at least on my end).

edit: yeah, seems to be the full game. 1.58GB.

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
is it just me or has the Kagura page the whole game without steam? You gotta pay for it, it’s cheaper (at least on my end).

That's not uncommon. Many indie developers sell their games DRM-free on their own site for a cheaper price (and/or adding extras) since they don't have to pay Steam/GOG/Epic/etc... a portion of the sale price if you buy it that way.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Kagura Games has their own store and it's better to buy there than on Steam since you don't have to deal with patches, and it gives more support to the developer and publisher. It should be the same price, however, unless it's some sort of regional pricing issue that's making it cheaper for you. It could also be that Kagura Games has a coupon code running until May 25th that might be getting automatically applied at checkout. I just grabbed it on the KG store for those reasons.

That's not uncommon. Many indie developers sell their games DRM-free on their own site for a cheaper price (and/or adding extras) since they don't have to pay Steam/GOG/Epic/etc... a portion of the sale price if you buy it that way.
That shouldn't be happening, and anyone who does this is asking for trouble if they do. It's Steam policy that you can't undercut their store, so if you're selling it on Steam it has to be priced the same as everywhere else. It's why you so often see Patreon funded games making adjustments to their reward tiers because the game can't be "sold" at a lower valued tier than the price it's being sold at on Steam.

Reactions: spokkimax
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes