JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
For all the scenes you have to start a new game because its the non se version and your loading a se version save
The easier way is to use KoGa3's mod and use the Patreon switch made available in that (to switch your active save to be for the Patreon version or the standard version). Alternatively, you could add the Patreon images leaked by Ultimecea to make the current (v0.18) into the SE (Patreon) version.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Does anyone else feel a little suspicious about Claire? Like when she was at the hotel for "work" why did she keep looking around whilst on the phone with MC? Or every time she's on her laptop she's in bra and panties?... And what caused her to get shoved at the club? While she was in the club on the phone with MC there was a guy that seemed to be arguing with his girl. Maybe that had something to do with why she got shoved... Maybe it's just my paranoid suspicions caused by cheating gfs in my past. Opinions?...

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
The easier way is to use KoGa3's mod and use the Patreon switch made available in that (to switch your active save to be for the Patreon version or the standard version). Alternatively, you could add the Patreon images leaked by Ultimecea to make the current (v0.18) into the SE (Patreon) version.
correction
it's not leaked by me
in fact i just extracted the images from android se port by the66
then renamed those images and convert to jpg so it will work for SE story
anyone can do this tbh
it's just that since i took the hassle of doing it for myself, sharing those converted files doesnt take much effort
both Koga and the66 deserved much more appreciations imo

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone else feel a little suspicious about Claire? Like when she was at the hotel for "work" why did she keep looking around whilst on the phone with MC? Or every time she's on her laptop she's in bra and panties?... And what caused her to get shoved at the club? While she was in the club on the phone with MC there was a guy that seemed to be arguing with his girl. Maybe that had something to do with why she got shoved... Maybe it's just my paranoid suspicions caused by cheating gfs in my past. Opinions?...
The dev is not known for such drama, all his previous Novels were "feel-good" stories with no other male opponents. They are all about a guy (MC/you) and his wife and some other girls who join the relationship. No cheating, cucking, etc. just the MC and his little harem of woman.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
to be honest, the game itself is easy to hear and the plot is banal, and the sexual actions and relationships of all the characters are not too worried about who will fuck and everything else

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
The dev is not known for such drama, all his previous Novels were "feel-good" stories with no other male opponents. They are all about a guy (MC/you) and his wife and some other girls who join the relationship. No cheating, cucking, etc. just the MC and his little harem of woman.
Okay well I don't think I've seen any of devs other works so thanks for the input...

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
There are a lot of missing pictures for this update. Approximately 40 to 50. Thought I would let you know.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Are you using the image pack from Ultimecea or not?
No I'm not.
As far as I'm concerned, having to download pictures separately from someone other than the developer when an update is released is something the developer should have done to begin with.
Also, it shows that the developer doesn't take the time to 'play test' his own work before releasing it.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
to be honest, the game itself is easy to hear and the plot is banal, and the sexual actions and relationships of all the characters are not too worried about who will fuck and everything else
Well it's a zip game because it's so boring that you zip it until you see something a bit less boring. My god that guy had already made almost the same story but in a castle in the middle age. Same models same interactions same dialogues.
I guess that the next one will happen in the future in a city called New Atlantis from a game as boring as this one!!!

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
No I'm not.
As far as I'm concerned, having to download pictures separately from someone other than the developer when an update is released is something the developer should have done to begin with.
Also, it shows that the developer doesn't take the time to 'play test' his own work before releasing it.
Well, the developer already did, but the image pack contains images from a release version that's originally behind a paywall (requires a $20 tier subscription, if I remember correctly). It's "just" bonus contents for supporters.

If you've played the SE version before, and the save file you're using is from that, then your save is expecting to play the Patreon release, while the release currently available in OP is the standard release. It's basically a flag set in your save file, so to avoid issues/errors, you either have to start over with a new save, add the third party image pack, or find a way to set the "Patreon release" flag in your save to not see the bonus contents. For the latter, the most user-friendly way is to install KoGa3's mod, and change the "Patreon contents" to false via the mod settings.

Reactions: sgenter

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Well, the developer already did, but the image pack contains images from a release version that's originally behind a paywall (requires a $20 tier subscription, if I remember correctly). It's "just" bonus contents for supporters.

If you've played the SE version before, and the save file you're using is from that, then your save is expecting to play the Patreon release, while the release currently available in OP is the standard release. It's basically a flag set in your save file, so to avoid issues/errors, you either have to start over with a new save, add the third party image pack, or find a way to set the "Patreon release" flag in your save to not see the bonus contents. For the latter, the most user-friendly way is to install KoGa3's mod, and change the "Patreon contents" to false via the mod settings.
Thanks for the heads up.
Makes sense now that I look at it that the dev puts content behind a paywall as a means to make more money. Not sure I support that and I really don't like Patreon for developers as they try to control what developers publish.
Thanks again.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
ngl this game is boring jesus atleast put some lively jokes in this game im bored as fuck here

Mr_Grim77

Feb 28, 2022
So...............damn...............slow................the.............story............gets...........so............boring.................

Reactions: laseracid

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite interesting and nice(y) But I would love to see more smoth and extended animations, also some sounds and moans would be nice
:)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like all three ladies' looks, the dialogue is a bit boring and there seems to be a lot of filler, with no point. I do think, IRL, Katie would end up with the MC and Claire would end up with Amy. Maybe they could still have their little swapping stuff but instead of the couples being set as they are, Katie and MC would be sleeping together throughout the week, same with Claire/Amy. They just have far more in common with that setup.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.19-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: maxorka and Davzen
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes