Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I wish there was a bit more of a decision for the player to make and it has more consequences and changes in the rest of the game.

Other than that, I like the game so far.
Right? We should definitely have the decision between pork, beef, veggie, dairy or non-dairy. WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON!

• Haha
Reactions: oceanbobo4

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Next update Claire is gonna be on Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen

I know I poke fun at the whole food content and the erotic content is a bit tame and mundane
but updates are reliable and I look forward to them every month.

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
I know what it is... Couples is a chewing gum... nicely wraped (renderers) and colourful (the girls)...you buy it (download) and put it in your mouth (start to play). It taste nice (the enthusiasm and excitement) so you keep chew it (the expectation of more) but the taste is starting to fade with each chew (boredom) up to taseless... take it out and start play with it in the hands, streching it more and more (the updates)... keep streching until it snap (game over).... last step put into trash (delete)
NEEEEXT !

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the game although what I'm about to say may make you feel otherwise but I do.
I just can't understand the relationships in it how are they so formal with each other.
Girlfriend still Knocks on the bedroom door before entering? none of mine have ever done that.
They have all had sex with each other and yet the coversations are like their still feking strangers.
The girls profess to love kissing the MC when they share him.
But only on a saturday the rest of the week they want no physical contact with him at all.
It's all just a very erm Clinical... the whole atmosphere is very dry between them all.
If I'm honest it makes for a very boring story that I can only play it in short batches.
Or disappointingly enough as an antidote to when I am having trouble sleeping.

Reactions: Skep-tiker
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes