The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
The way the game feels right now is the MC is going to be on the sidelines while the 3 girls get it on, it's fairly obvious something is going to happen between the girlfriend and her best friend... and you're just going to be on the sidelines...

But it's not NTR because the MC gave his permission for them to make out, even though we got absolutely no choice in the matter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: NKaeleth and OEJ
Dec 15, 2022
The way the game feels right now is the MC is going to be on the sidelines while the 3 girls get it on, it's fairly obvious something is going to happen between the girlfriend and her best friend... and you're just going to be on the sidelines...

But it's not NTR because the MC gave his permission for them to make out, even though we got absolutely no choice in the matter.
I didn't see that yet, must have skipped it. I read something about kissing, but that was it. Maybe future updates. If not it gets boring AF.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I for one, like the style of this dev. Played is other stories, loved them, and, I'm loving this one.

For those complaining about lesbians, it is this dev particular style. It will be more and more obvious that EVERYONE will get involved with everyone, that the girlfriend is not only yours, but, you'll get 2 more girlfriends. Is it compensation enough for you? I dunno, for me it is.

We all know what's going to happen. It's pointless to come here and complain, don't like it, stay away. Also, it's fine if you don't like it. Perfectly fine.

Peace :)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I just don't understand why this dev makes male protag games and puts them in lesbian love stories it doesn't make any fucking sense, just make a fucking female protag game and stop making mc the 3rd wheel, in this case, the 4th wheel
Because female protag games generally aren't as popular. Either that, or the dev just loves stories where the male mc gets cucked by lesbianism. In the devs last game, one of the LIs lost her virginity to a strap-on from the wife instead of the MC's dick so nobody who played that should be surprised at the direction this game is going in.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Because female protag games generally aren't as popular. Either that or the dev just loves stories where the male mc gets cucked by lesbianism. In the devs, last game, one of the LIs lost her virginity to a strap-on from the wife instead of the MC's dick so nobody who played that should be surprised at the direction this game is going in.
it shouldn't be a problem for the people who enjoy these games if it's a female protag, mc acts like one so it's not that far-fetched, and this dev only makes lesbian games trying to disguise them as a romantic love story when in reality it's just a 3rd /4th wheel simulator

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ah, didn't recognize the name of the dev at first but yeah, we all know how these go by now.

No need to bombard the thread with negativity: Clearly there is an audience for these stories even if they're not for me. If the dev ever decided to write a (most likely female protagonist) story where the player character is actually the protagonist rather than a side character in someone else's story, I'd be interested in giving that a shot.

For now I'll leave this one to those who enjoy this sort of thing. I don't get it, but happy new year nonetheless.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't get this story ... are the 2 friends of your wife ... gonna try to get her to turn back into a lesbian (which , i'm guessing she is or was or bi ?
will one of the friends turn bi and want the male ?
nothing really defined as a story , other than lesbian friends of the wife staying with you .... and who knows what , maybe shit happens behind the MC's back .... :rolleyes:

Reactions: NKaeleth

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Oh nice, didn't realized he started on a new game. Hopefully this one won't drag out, and stays a bit more compact like his first game.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Neverlucky is the todd howard of AVNs, reselling the same product with a different packaging... it's AKT and triangle all over again

Reactions: NKaeleth

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I find it hilarious that the writing in the comments is orders of magnitude more entertaining than the bin-tier writing in the actual AVN.

The dev is more or less describing what's in the renders.
It's so amazingly banal.

How many toothbrushes do two people neeed? Like I can understand having some new spares in the cabinet or whatever but really?
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've played AKT, thought it was alright. Haven't finished it though. Haven't even heard of Triangle until now. With all I'm reading, I might not want to. I'll give this a go and see how it fairs up. Hopefully the MC will get more action as the game progresses. As I've seen many of you say he gets the shit-end of the stick some as of now.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Just took OEJ 's A Knight's Tale - Gallery Mod as a base, and put the few scenes available to build this mod.

Test went well on my potato pc, but let me know if something happens.

Updated to 0.5SE .
I dont get the gallery to show up.
I extracted thge files to the game folder but nothing shows ingame.
I made sure to download the 5SE version aswell. And when that didnt work i tried the older version aswell.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
hds666 KoGa3 Your mods are using the same entry line in the menu system, and KoGa's mod apparently has priority, so you only see his mod showing. If I remove it, then I see the gallery entry in the menu.

Not sure this is anyone's "fault", exactly, but thought you both should know.

Reactions: KoGa3
3.00 star(s) 21 Votes