Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I do like the game, just it's getting a bit boring now, needs something to spice it up a bit.
Don't wait for it though, all the devs' previous games have been like that until it either ends or someone gets pregnant and then ends. It's your typical "feel good, no drama, nothing happens" game, but the downside is that it gets stale sooner rather than later.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Don't wait for it though, all the devs' previous games have been like that until it either ends or someone gets pregnant and then ends. It's your typical "feel good, no drama, nothing happens" game, but the downside is that it gets stale sooner rather than later.
Your opinion.
I am into their games exactly because it is wholesome and without any major drama.

Just a romcom with some eroticism and a healthy dose of sex.
Played A Knight's Tale with my partners and we really enjoyed the everyday interactions, had favorites and were sad that it ended.

So no, it doesn't get stale in general, it is just for a certain crowd.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Couples-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Amy seems to like dick, but only wants it once per week (Saturday - multiple times).

I agree it get stale quickly - make the condom burst. Have sex in the shower at the gym but no condom, something different.

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
Hi...there seems to be a bug in the 55 SE for the latest game version.... if i install the SE the game does not start and shows me an error message

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Amy seems to like dick, but only wants it once per week (Saturday - multiple times).

I agree it get stale quickly - make the condom burst. Have sex in the shower at the gym but no condom, something different.
Or at least lean into how quick (very) they all were to agree to start swapping partners and start throwing in some kinkier stuff. When 80% of each update is meals and everybody has already had routine sex with everybody else multiple times, what exactly is the point of just more of the same? End it or do something new soon, IMHO.

If you cut out (1) the meals, (2) the outside-the-apartment stuff - none of which has had any bearing on the story whatsoever to this point - and (3) the card games - also pointless fill - there is maybe 15-20 minutes of content that actually matters to character development. Time for Amy to want to be peed or something because unlike the delicious meals this game lacks spice.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I think Claire part is used in wrong way, she is only a few used, but her story should be more interesting, especially when she goes out for work…

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I think Claire part is used in wrong way, she is only a few used, but her story should be more interesting, especially when she goes out for work…
It certainly felt like the discussions about her work were setting the stage for some jealousy storylines, but nothing has come of it at all, and from other posts about other games by this dev it sounds like conflict of any kind is not something they do.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
as much as you can appreciate the game for a while, I have to say that if the dynamics are always the same, well, I no longer see the point of playing, no offense, in the end it's the three women and MC. that's all.
Having a small cast is what more games should do. There could be more minor characters for sure, but just keep the LIs to 3-4, otherwise each one is going to get too little screen time, especially during development where they'll disappear for over a year or whatever, even worse for games that do paths where you'll only get content for 1 girl. You'll be downloading 10GB of content to see only 1GB because they're all different paths.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes