Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Next update Claire is gonna be on Iron Chef or Hell's Kitchen

I know I poke fun at the whole food content and the erotic content is a bit tame and mundane
but updates are reliable and I look forward to them every month.

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
I know what it is... Couples is a chewing gum... nicely wraped (renderers) and colourful (the girls)...you buy it (download) and put it in your mouth (start to play). It taste nice (the enthusiasm and excitement) so you keep chew it (the expectation of more) but the taste is starting to fade with each chew (boredom) up to taseless... take it out and start play with it in the hands, streching it more and more (the updates)... keep streching until it snap (game over).... last step put into trash (delete)
NEEEEXT !

Reactions: narcizze

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the game although what I'm about to say may make you feel otherwise but I do.
I just can't understand the relationships in it how are they so formal with each other.
Girlfriend still Knocks on the bedroom door before entering? none of mine have ever done that.
They have all had sex with each other and yet the coversations are like their still feking strangers.
The girls profess to love kissing the MC when they share him.
But only on a saturday the rest of the week they want no physical contact with him at all.
It's all just a very erm Clinical... the whole atmosphere is very dry between them all.
If I'm honest it makes for a very boring story that I can only play it in short batches.
Or disappointingly enough as an antidote to when I am having trouble sleeping.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.23-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.23
( Note this is not the SE Version)

FULL DOWNLOAD:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

UPDATE:

PC:

MAC:

PC:

MAC:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Couples [v0.23] [Neverlucky]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Wait when did "A knights tale" get the Animation tag, I don't remember it having animations, did it get added towards the end of did Never lucky go back and add them to earlier scenes?

Also if that older game which was great has animations will this game get animation at some point eventually? I haven't played this game yet but I'm curious if animation will be added in the last updated if at all because I don't remember his last games having animations but one of them now has the animation tag

Reactions: KingArthur101
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes