dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I'm the one who asked.
But I was interested in NPC reactions if you got one of those as a pubic tattoo (I guess I should've been more specific) and you start doing your professor's "extra credit" assignments, like the squirting event at the Longfellow Clinic. Do the doctor and nurse react to seeing "slut" or "cumdump" tattooed right about your pussy?
I don't see anything in the code that does that, but make a save, and see if you can try it out. Be funny if your sexual partners comment on it too. Like they don't comment right now if you already have cum all up in you. One time, my female MC had a booty call, got cum dripping in her vagina, then had another booty call right afterwards where the partner went straight to oral, but didn't notice or say anything about it lol.

wardenwolf

Dec 18, 2018
Does anything bad happen if you just stop attending classes?
Skipping class just effects your grades (and professor interactions) and the amount of money owed to your mother due to low GPA. As of now the Mother puts you in debt. Once this happens you can't buy anything in the game (other than meals) until you pay her off. It's kind of a soft-lock to content and, as of now, doesn't do anything else. Whatever you bought before you stop making payments you still have.

Reactions: T-Chex and jeelin

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
How about adding a new tattoo to the game. If your MC is a Cheerleader, and she always drops her panties for the Football Team, she can be bullied, coerced, or asked to get a tramp stamp or pubic tattoo that says "PROPERTY OF THE F-K U FOOTBALL TEAM."

iBott

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know, if I don't give homework to classroom harasser or ignore them for assertiveness skillup, is it ruin their grade and get rid of them forever? 'cause I don't wanna... I like our little bully roleplays...

Didn't find similar questions here, so...

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know, if I don't give homework to classroom harasser or ignore them for assertiveness skillup, is it ruin their grade and get rid of them forever?
I never gave my homework to her, and she's still there. So it seems, there is no difference at the moment.

Reactions: iBott
Mar 18, 2019
I took a look into the code and saw all the noncon removed. It's easy to patch, but essentially all NC scenes are now tied behind level 4 disinhibition which lead to consent with a forceful partner.

• Sad
Reactions: BakaG and Feyd

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Hello. Does anyone know, if I don't give homework to classroom harasser or ignore them for assertiveness skillup, is it ruin their grade and get rid of them forever? 'cause I don't wanna... I like our little bully roleplays...

Didn't find similar questions here, so...
You can report them to your professors and eventually they'll come to you about how they are going to be kicked out of the class if they keep getting reported which leads to a possible sex scene I believe

Reactions: GokutheG and iBott

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Would be cool if there was some kind of initiative setting to make NPCs more likely to start things, otherwise it can take super long time for an NPC to act on having a crush or something.

Reactions: T-Chex
Jan 25, 2020
I took a look into the code and saw all the noncon removed. It's easy to patch, but essentially all NC scenes are now tied behind level 4 disinhibition which lead to consent with a forceful partner.
Patreon bullshit + Disinhibition got rebalanced + we kind of feel like we're the more dubcon/consensual roleplay game. DoL is for dark noncon, CoT is for more wholesome consent.

DirtFarmer

Nov 24, 2017
I solved the milkshake mystery but when I visit the best friend's dorm I don't have an option to talk about sex, just hang out and watch movies?

Their lust is maxed out, is my game bugged?

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I finally got it again it says the date is Friday, 13 Gourdtober I'm pretty sure this is earlier than last time because I still haven't gone on break.
Thank you, this is really helpful! I'm not quite at Gourdtober in my new new run, but I've been going every week so I'll see what happens when I get around that date...or a week or two later, I wasn't paying attention and missed a party. Thank you, again :)
I think it is tied to your party popularity so I could see certain play styles taking a very long time to get popular enough as player character needs fairly high skill levels to be able to be fun at parties.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I think it is tied to your party popularity so I could see certain play styles taking a very long time to get popular enough as player character needs fairly high skill levels to be able to be fun at parties.
Maybe I did choose the option at the beginning to be good at dancing so every time that option comes up at the party I gain popularity instead of making a fool of myself.

Mar 18, 2019
Patreon bullshit + Disinhibition got rebalanced + we kind of feel like we're the more dubcon/consensual roleplay game. DoL is for dark noncon, CoT is for more wholesome consent.
Shit happens I guess. I can share the edited html with you freaks if you like to still have NC in the game and it's not breaking any rule. Might try to add a few more requests to the system, like asking to get choked.

Reactions: Feyd and dodgerflij
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes