SkyfallcoopUS

Feb 14, 2024
Does anyone know if there is a way to instead of expressions like "Massive, Huge or Large", they would have real measurements, such as 12", 10" and 8". I'm talking about the body references, if someone did not understanded.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Those are used in the description, i guess Anthaum preferring words as writer instead of numbers..
I always just assumed that it's written that way on purpose, since everyone's idea of what's a big or small dick or breast size is a little bit different the same way everyone's idea of average height is different. And speaking of average breast size, it's harder than the other two to put an accurate description on since cup size isn't everything and the actual size is largely affected by a person's BMI. We should also care about penis girth and shape too, but for some reasons most people don't.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I always just assumed that it's written that way on purpose, since everyone's idea of what's a big or small dick or breast size is a little bit different the same way everyone's idea of average height is different. And speaking of average breast size, it's harder than the other two to put an accurate description on since cup size isn't everything and the actual size is largely affected by a person's BMI. We should also care about penis girth and shape too, but for some reasons most people don't.
Yes, what i meant.. she's leaving to your imagination using words instead of measurements..
About the shape and girth, dunno if she plans to add those in future, some could bring interesting situations..

Reactions: Oliz82

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Two questions:

First, what governs how aggressive the football players are to the cheerleaders after a match? Between the world settings for everyone to be forceful and the fact that they won, I'd kind of expected them to not take no for an answer. So I'm a bit confused on how to get them to be forceful.

Second, what governs how far the arcade gamers are willing to go for side bet punishments?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Succabus

Feb 1, 2020
Probably not do to it being a early access on patreon.

And if someone did they mostly likely put some special code that will need your patreon account info so make sure your a member.
They use a link in the EA post that has a password included in the link but they change the password w/ every release so you'd have to wait until someone shares the link (or just the password) here or the EA post gets uploaded to kemono w/ the link. Failing that, wait for the EA period to end.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
They use a link in the EA post that has a password included in the link but they change the password w/ every release so you'd have to wait until someone shares the link (or just the password) here or the EA post gets uploaded to kemono w/ the link. Failing that, wait for the EA period to end.
... well, so far the public update always follows about 7-10 days later.

Reactions: gds21

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to instead of expressions like "Massive, Huge or Large", they would have real measurements, such as 12", 10" and 8". I'm talking about the body references, if someone did not understanded.
Would love that to be honest, or at least an indicator of how towering is towering. Is that the upper end of 6 ft, or some 8 ft tall ogre?

Reactions: SkyfallcoopUS

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Would love that to be honest, or at least an indicator of how towering is towering. Is that the upper end of 6 ft, or some 8 ft tall ogre?
You can imagine the situation you like more.. that is the true power of a non limited description..

off1234

Jun 21, 2021
BTW does any one know how to become a herm? I know it's possible to do it by tweaking with some of the code but I don't know how do do that,cuz I only have about a IQ of 13

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Two questions:

First, what governs how aggressive the football players are to the cheerleaders after a match? Between the world settings for everyone to be forceful and the fact that they won, I'd kind of expected them to not take no for an answer. So I'm a bit confused on how to get them to be forceful.

Second, what governs how far the arcade gamers are willing to go for side bet punishments?
They can't be aggressive. In the story they have an agreement that cheerleaders need to be willing to have sex, which is more likely to happen if the football team actually wins. So no forcing in this event.

Not sure I understand the question about side bets?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes