Aug 6, 2017
BTW does any one know how to become a herm? I know it's possible to do it by tweaking with some of the code but I don't know how do do that,cuz I only have about a IQ of 13
It's actually really easy. I personally use "saveeditonline" to edit damn near every save I need. Just find your character, and it's under body parts. Just add penis do that list, make sure it's in quotes and there is a comma at the end to properly separate the lines.

1716740132968.png 1716740146966.png

trees

Dec 4, 2018
They can't be aggressive. In the story they have an agreement that cheerleaders need to be willing to have sex, which is more likely to happen if the football team actually wins. So no forcing in this event.

Not sure I understand the question about side bets?
The dialogue for the football team event seemed to imply there were circumstances under which they wouldn't take no for an answer, so I was curious.

The side bets is the arcade side bets. I've noted that the NPCs just tend to take the first day penalty and never attempt to go for the second or third tier penalties.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The dialogue for the football team event seemed to imply there were circumstances under which they wouldn't take no for an answer, so I was curious.

The side bets is the arcade side bets. I've noted that the NPCs just tend to take the first day penalty and never attempt to go for the second or third tier penalties.
Ah. Nah, they can't... as far as I know at least. Would need to check code and I'm too lazy to do that atm.

There are a bunch of conditions, don't know them tho

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
You can enable and disable what you don't like so no one can cry about it (y)
Build in cheat menu (y)
Cool stuff

Also I personally think that the angle of a Professor MC would work in this game, but I realise that this would be an entirely different angle than it currently is.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Different than the foam sword fighting at the Mall. This is over in the Quad at the dormitories, your Classroom Admirer has tabletop gaming sessions before and after class. They don't call it D&D, but it's fantasy based, so I assumed D&D, but it could be Pathfinder or something like that. I'm playing a paladin, even named my D&D character after my BG3 Paladin.

Reactions: gds21 and ray3dave

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
This game is so funny, my classroom admirer who is now playing D&D with me(she's the DM!) is a tall goth girl with muscles is ALSO on the football team, and my MC is a cheerleader and she of course picked me out after winning the first game. I did not plan for that at all, and that is some very specific kinks in there, but I'm all for it.

1716774553948.png

Last edited:

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
This game is so funny, my classroom admirer who is now playing D&D with me(she's the DM!) is a tall goth girl with muscles is ALSO on the football team, and my MC is a cheerleader and she of course picked me out after winning the first game. I did not plan for that at all, and that is some very specific kinks in there, but I'm all for it.
NGL "tall goth mommy gf who also DMs your tabletop sessions" is relationship goals.

off1234

Jun 21, 2021
Different than the foam sword fighting at the Mall. This is over in the Quad at the dormitories, your Classroom Admirer has tabletop gaming sessions before and after class. They don't call it D&D, but it's fantasy based, so I assumed D&D, but it could be Pathfinder or something like that. I'm playing a paladin, even named my D&D character after my BG3 Paladin.
I assume that's in the 0.5 update right?

I'm to broke to be a member so I only have to guess.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I assume that's in the 0.5 update right?

I'm to broke to be a member so I only have to guess.
I was wondering too, and while a part of me wanted to rush back to the game to try to manage this, I had to figure it's the result of 0.5, which isn't "fully"/"officially" out yet, so not gonna lie, seeing shots kinda hurt (like 30% serious here), but I'll be much happier when the worst of the bugs are resolved by the time it's officially out.

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
No, it's just Itch.io is down for some reason that has nothing to do with the game itself.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
How far can we progress in the college? More than one year?
Is there fraternity/sorority content as yet?
How do you get to play DnD?
Clubbing events would be great... maybe 2 clubs, one mainstream and one edgier? But thats a lot of work i know.

EDIT...

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
Since the update I haven't gotten the classroom harasser events. In my new playthrough I got the very first one, and nothing after.

For the classroom admirer, I got the introduction event and dnd.
I am not sure if this is intended or not.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How far can we progress in the college? More than one year?
Is there fraternity/sorority content as yet?
How do you get to play DnD?
Clubbing events would be great... maybe 2 clubs, one mainstream and one edgier? But thats a lot of work i know.

EDIT...
Actually exactly that is what makes the game so GREAT. There are vast opportunities and I can only hope that the devs don't intent to bring it to an end instead of devellopping it on and on for years as there really is no limit due to the almost genius concept of the game. With each (major) update I am totally frustrated, that certain paths I like haven't been worked on, and at the same time I can't wait to see the new stuff (and I am looking forward to start from scratch with the new update). Up to just today I have tried to support this game about a dozen times (first game ever), but I am too dumb to do it, Paypal vs. Patreon does not seem to work for me, and it is a shame. Theoratically it should be no problem at all, but somehow I can' manage.

All in all I want to congrateluate the Devs and thanks them, this game offers options for so many story lines and content, and of course much of it not to my taste, but so much more nailing my fetishes - it is just amazing. Call me fanboy, I don't care. I really hope this will go on for a long time covering more and more of all these lose strings, possibilities and keeping up with adding to the early in game occurrences. The simple basic idea of the game is so brilliant, and if you don't mind text games (if you don't mind using your imagination), it wil be one of the best ever. There are so many fun ideas in it already, and there is no reason to doubt that there is a lot fun stuff to follow. Like always - just my two cents. Let us try to enjoy life. And stuff like this.

EDIT: The game would be much less fun so far without the ingame cheat system - great move! MAYBE the DEVs should consider giving the option to opt out the boring stuff - eating, blablabla. MAYBE? (Even the chating is.... a bit annoying...)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes