chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Loop forever and finally you got one or two good scenes...
Personally i like the classroom bully scene the best.
Best friend storyline is the most detailed. Except the sex scene is just ok.
Extra credit task in Psychology classroom seems reach an end till fighering yourself. Clinic being molested till ogasm. Art class nude model? After those the tasks seems looping.
Burgershop double oral service is the end? It has really a lot of ginding.
Swimteam i only get the nude practice.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Loop forever and finally you got one or two good scenes...
Personally i like the classroom bully scene the best.
Best friend storyline is the most detailed. Except the sex scene is just ok.
Extra credit task in Psychology classroom seems reach an end till fighering yourself. Clinic being molested till ogasm. Art class nude model? After those the tasks seems looping.
Burgershop double oral service is the end? It has really a lot of ginding.
Swimteam i only get the nude practice.
how do you get the classroom bully scene where they have sex with you? I only know how to start their quest line XD

iirc, football has the one where the quarterback forces you while the cheerleading sport has the whole squad servicing the football team after each game. pretty good scenes to see

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
how do you get the classroom bully scene where they have sex with you? I only know how to start their quest line XD

iirc, football has the one where the quarterback forces you while the cheerleading sport has the whole squad servicing the football team after each game. pretty good scenes to see
There is no manual trigger for it, you just have to wait for it to happen by itself, like all the bully scenes it will happen during a shared class. It took forever for me, but once it happens the first time it will show up more frequently.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019

Yes, like Flamewolf said, just attend the class and wait. Took forever for me too. Maybe submission level and reaction needed, idk.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Bully events tend to be 1-2 times a week. Events in this game are heavily based on RNG, however they will trigger more often the longer you go without an event, it tends to be a long grind. For me I didn't start seeing bully events until at least 3 weeks in, and they only happened when the bully shared a class with you. If you know how to use the Sugarcube console you can force the bully to have every class with you, that's what I did.
Using "SugarCube.State.active.variables" in the console, cannot figgure out how to trigger events more often. Harrasserbreak?
What about roommate's parterner events?
Screenshot 2024-01-31 184652.png

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Jesus, another question here, I really hope I am not annoying to many people out here.

It seems possible to work at The River Rat (bar in town). Anyone found out how gto start that route?

ClaudiaMinx_01

Apr 5, 2022
Jesus, another question here, I really hope I am not annoying to many people out here.

It seems possible to work at The River Rat (bar in town). Anyone found out how gto start that route?
No, but according to the roadmap it's seems that it's going to be added in the next update.

I hope they add other jobs, like working at the sex shop. It looks like the only good way to make money is streaming.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
I think you'll have to edit the html file using notepad++ (or any other similar app)

View attachment 3311520
So i found passages like this. One could change frequency and time.
Or just shower in the weekends morning to trigger roommate events.

passage: "EventDormParanoidRoommate",
tags: ["entering dorm"],
frequency: 100,
unique: true,
peoplehere: 1,
prereq: "EventDormWakeupRoommatePartnerIntro",

passage: "EventShowerRMPBarge1",
tags: ["shower", "normal"],
frequency: 160,
hours: [6, 11],
weekdays: ["Saturday", "Sunday", "Monday"],
unique: true,
prereq: "EventDormParanoidRoommate",

Last edited:

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
It's there a way to increase the chance of RNG events?
I don't mind the grinding, but there's entire days where nothing happens, and the loop is starting to become as stressful as actual college.
Open the html with notepad or something, and one need to find the passage first.
e.g. classroom bully events:

{
passage: "EventClassroomGuaranteedGrope",
tags: ["classroom"],
"class types": ["classroom", "lab"],
"desired relationships": ["hatefuck", "indifferent"],
frequency: 10000,
"from day": 2,
"days since": 7,
kink: "dubcon",
checkvar: '!$niches["The Classroom Harasser"]'
},
{
passage: "EventClassroomHarasserGuestLecture",
tags: ["classroom"],
"class types": ["classroom", "lab"],
frequency: 60,
prereq: "EventClassroomGuaranteedGrope",
kink: "dubcon",
"from day": 28,
"days since": 14,
"days overdue": 28,
niche: "The Classroom Harasser",
checkvar: "!$harasserbreak or $gameday gte $harasserbreak",
},
// 'chance' 0.0 to 1.0 are the odds of this event being valid -- you are usually better off just using frequency or relying on the base event chance but this can be useful sometimes
// 'from day' which will discard the event unless $gameday is >= to
// 'days since' which will discard the event if it previously occurred < this number of days ago
// 'unique' set to true if the event should fire only one time ever (these should be rare and usually set up future events)

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Using "SugarCube.State.active.variables" in the console, cannot figgure out how to trigger events more often. Harrasserbreak?
What about roommate's parterner events?
View attachment 3311456
Event memory shows a list of events that I believe are cooldown numbers, lower the number the faster you should see a scene. However I think it will only show specific scenes until you see them, some are hidden from the list, there are plenty of scenes in the list I haven't seen but the scene I wanted to changed wasn't there until I saw it once before. I haven't tested it thoroughly though, other variables might also have to be changed in tandem. HarasserBreak I think is how long they will leave you alone, set that number down and they will go back to harassing you.

Another easy variable to change is at the top, I forget the exact name, it's like 'didfriendevent' or something. Set that to false and you can visit your best friends dorm multiple times per day, really nice for cutting the grind of that storyline. Haven't started a new run for testing the party milkshake surprise variables to cut the grind there, mainly because the game is too long and grindy already to justify starting a second playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
Jun 21, 2019
No, but according to the roadmap it's seems that it's going to be added in the next update.

I hope they add other jobs, like working at the sex shop. It looks like the only good way to make money is streaming.
1706728813434.png
maybe yes or maybe no. the only thing i found about the next update is that more clothes are going to be added and a new location in town(maybe strip club?) still would love another job option the only one i have fun playing it is the quickyburgers job for the events but is not good at getting money.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ClaudiaMinx_01

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
On the one hand, I get the repetition and the monotony of the day to day. It seems that the dev's intention is to create a simulation of an actual college and the slow progression of relationships, knowledge, skills, etc. On the other hand, it's mind-numbing, especially considering that in some cases there doesn't seem to be any indication of progress towards milestone events.

For example, with the best friend, the player is advised to "just keep going to the Friday parties, something will happen" but there's no matter how much the player progresses their relationship with their best friend there's no suggestion of its evolution. One day it's business as usual, then you abruptly have a new option at the party, you have a binary choice to make with the friend that'll determine whether you two become sexually active or not, and then later romantic or not.

And then it's.. business as usual. More like a semi-romantic fuck-buddy than anything else.

Please don't misunderstand: there's a lot of writing here, and a relatively complex system of managing relationships, and the autonomous actions and events going on regardless of what the player is about. Every NPC is off doing things. The world is progressing along with the player. That is a substantial amount of work and an impressive achievement in a simulation.

It's not unlike Maxis' The Sims on a college campus yet with a whole lot of lewd sex (rather than the pixelated kind). The problem is that The Sims makes its repetition quite a bit more fun.

I realize this is quite the wall of text, so allow me to get into the suggestions (although I realize what I propose is quite a bit more work):

1. Add more options to the singular monotonous tasks.

For example, at the QuickieBurger, instead of just 'work' maybe it's "work the register" or "wash dishes" to start or something like that, but as the player gains experience (which seems to be tracked for the QuickieBurger already) those options expand. Maybe in addition to "work the register" they could "work the drive thru" or "flip burgers." There are already a variety of texts reflecting that the player does a variety of actions, but even just a few things like this change-up the monotony a bit and give the player a bit more agency. In the places where this has begun to exist (e.g. working out at the gym) it's definitely more engaging, but even the gym could have more options (e.g. spin classes, yoga, aerobics, cross-fit, etc.)

2. Reduce clicks wherever possible.

For example, if the player wants to go to the pool they must do the following (assuming they already made the money to buy a swimsuit, went to the mall, bought the swimsuit, and created an outfit with the swimsuit).

- Travel to the gym
- Go to the locker room
- Visit their locker
- Put on the swimsuit
- Swim

And after:

- Exit the pool
- Go to the lockers
- Shower
- Put on other clothes
- Use the restroom

I understand the need, as there are triggers reliant upon the player changing in the locker room, but that doesn't always occur and instead it's just a whole lot of clicks most of the time. For much of this game there is sooo much clicking all to address a relatively small chance of crucial random events.

Instead, if the player has already designated outfits for swimming or working out, upon entering the gym they could choose to either go workout, or go to the pool, and it could be presumed they went to the locker room first. That would be where the interrupting random event could occur. Same upon exiting: prompt the player to shower as ending their work-out or swim -- unless there's some triggering event that requires the player's hygiene be filthy? -- shower or leave the building, I suppose.

3. More indications of incremental progress. As I mentioned above, in some cases there are notable indicators of increased skill or changes in relationship, but in many there are not. You just repeat and repeat and repeat until something magically happens someday. I advise avoiding this if possible. Build anticipation through visible progress. As the players gets positive feedback on their repetition they're more likely to repeat it, knowing something awaits them, even if they don't know what that is. The hints are good, but it isn't enough.

Jun 21, 2019
On the one hand, I get the repetition and the monotony of the day to day. It seems that the dev's intention is to create a simulation of an actual college and the slow progression of relationships, knowledge, skills, etc. On the other hand, it's mind-numbing, especially considering that in some cases there doesn't seem to be any indication of progress towards milestone events.

For example, with the best friend, the player is advised to "just keep going to the Friday parties, something will happen" but there's no matter how much the player progresses their relationship with their best friend there's no suggestion of its evolution. One day it's business as usual, then you abruptly have a new option at the party, you have a binary choice to make with the friend that'll determine whether you two become sexually active or not, and then later romantic or not.

And then it's.. business as usual. More like a semi-romantic fuck-buddy than anything else.

Please don't misunderstand: there's a lot of writing here, and a relatively complex system of managing relationships, and the autonomous actions and events going on regardless of what the player is about. Every NPC is off doing things. The world is progressing along with the player. That is a substantial amount of work and an impressive achievement in a simulation.

It's not unlike Maxis' The Sims on a college campus yet with a whole lot of lewd sex (rather than the pixelated kind). The problem is that The Sims makes its repetition quite a bit more fun.

I realize this is quite the wall of text, so allow me to get into the suggestions (although I realize what I propose is quite a bit more work):

1. Add more options to the singular monotonous tasks.

For example, at the QuickieBurger, instead of just 'work' maybe it's "work the register" or "wash dishes" to start or something like that, but as the player gains experience (which seems to be tracked for the QuickieBurger already) those options expand. Maybe in addition to "work the register" they could "work the drive thru" or "flip burgers." There are already a variety of texts reflecting that the player does a variety of actions, but even just a few things like this change-up the monotony a bit and give the player a bit more agency. In the places where this has begun to exist (e.g. working out at the gym) it's definitely more engaging, but even the gym could have more options (e.g. spin classes, yoga, aerobics, cross-fit, etc.)

2. Reduce clicks wherever possible.

For example, if the player wants to go to the pool they must do the following (assuming they already made the money to buy a swimsuit, went to the mall, bought the swimsuit, and created an outfit with the swimsuit).

- Travel to the gym
- Go to the locker room
- Visit their locker
- Put on the swimsuit
- Swim

And after:

- Exit the pool
- Go to the lockers
- Shower
- Put on other clothes
- Use the restroom

I understand the need, as there are triggers reliant upon the player changing in the locker room, but that doesn't always occur and instead it's just a whole lot of clicks most of the time. For much of this game there is sooo much clicking all to address a relatively small chance of crucial random events.

Instead, if the player has already designated outfits for swimming or working out, upon entering the gym they could choose to either go workout, or go to the pool, and it could be presumed they went to the locker room first. That would be where the interrupting random event could occur. Same upon exiting: prompt the player to shower as ending their work-out or swim -- unless there's some triggering event that requires the player's hygiene be filthy? -- shower or leave the building, I suppose.

3. More indications of incremental progress. As I mentioned above, in some cases there are notable indicators of increased skill or changes in relationship, but in many there are not. You just repeat and repeat and repeat until something magically happens someday. I advise avoiding this if possible. Build anticipation through visible progress. As the players gets positive feedback on their repetition they're more likely to repeat it, knowing something awaits them, even if they don't know what that is. The hints are good, but it isn't enough.
Here you can increase or decrease the difficulty.
1706752268353.png
It's true about the hints, for example the BFF events tells you to go to party but not the part to continue the event that you need to gain party popularity or the arcade event that's says you need to go to the arcade or find someone that likes games that live in the same places as you. Missing that you need to play in the lounge lose or let win a NPC then it will ask you if you want a rematch and the winner gets 10 and then reject saying you don't have the money then it will ask you if he wins he will touch you… You need to lose or trow the game to get the next hint for the event. (It's my third time asking help in the discord because of that)

4.40 star(s) 73 Votes