VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Dare event where roommate's partner dares PC to fuck the first person they see? It's in the file but I'm not sure what steps I have to take to get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Anyone know how to get the Dare event where roommate's partner dares PC to fuck the first person they see? It's in the file but I'm not sure what steps I have to take to get it.

Not yet, only found the QB and walk with a face stained of cum dares as the new ones.

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017

RNG most likely, got it on my current game (Straight guy, swim team) but didn't have high enough Disinhibition to accept.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm pleased to know that we can make the classroom bully our bitch after this update. Sure, it's nothing that deep yet (just claiming and fucking them), but I was expecting something like: "You have only two options, either be their sub and humiliated for the rest of the game, or simply removing them of the game". This makes me more interested about what's gonna happen after that, I'm glad the dev took this option.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
0.4.20 available, can't find any changelog
Source: Discord

"v0.4.20 is out! This one has a whole bunch of fixes and tweaks, notably fixing an issue that was causing post-practice events to fire less reliably than intended, which could greatly delay sports storyline progress depending on your luck. Also: NPC beard customization!"

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Source: Discord

"v0.4.20 is out! This one has a whole bunch of fixes and tweaks, notably fixing an issue that was causing post-practice events to fire less reliably than intended, which could greatly delay sports storyline progress depending on your luck. Also: NPC beard customization!"
Here's the new 4.20 updates. Zip is Windows, Linux and Mac. Rar is Apk.

Or you can just go to the page.

chichong

May 7, 2020
thanks for the effort GokutheG

However, just about 2 hours ago I fkn finished tweaking the .19 to fit my taste, so if only the beards (extra hair disabled in my games) and the sports (I join e-sports only if I'm bored) are the updates... I'd rather stick with my version for the weekend.

I wonder if they finally removed the extra , from young scientist archetype additional inclinations tho :D

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG
Jan 1, 2022
I'm wanting the whole roommate's partner and the classroom admirer's routine.
Is it wise to say that roommate's partner is always dom?Is it possible to dominate their pp/cunt and eventually turn them into my slut?

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Is it wise to say that roommate's partner is always dom?Is it possible to dominate their pp/cunt and eventually turn them into my slut?
For now, yes. We can be "defiant" by not choosing the submissive options, or not accepting the challenge for now

chichong

May 7, 2020
Roommate's partner is generated with the archetype "Bully" (like classroom harasser).
Roommate's partner have as desired relationship "hatefuck" and roommate "rival". You can't "tame" them.

However, the whole chain of events after the roommate yells at you about partner it won't happen if you disabled "Bad Situations" in game options. And to be honest the whole punishment / dare story makes no sense unless you have a kink to be someone's doormat. (and if you do, DoL is better suited for that)

Reactions: wannabe Goldstein

chichong

May 7, 2020
I mean, we can "tame" the classroom harasser after 4.18, maybe there's hope so we can dominate the couple?
In any normal college if you have issues with roommate and complain about them at administration, they get relocated. If you are being sexually harassed they might even get expelled.

An amiable end to this would be something like "you don't like me? Fine, let my bff move here and you move in their room". No more drama, no more issues.

I honestly wouldn't want anything from what those two have. There are plenty of students and a whole town of people to chose from.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
In any normal college if you have issues with roommate and complain about them at administration, they get relocated. If you are being sexually harassed they might even get expelled.

An amiable end to this would be something like "you don't like me? Fine, let my bff move here and you move in their room". No more drama, no more issues.

I honestly wouldn't want anything from what those two have. There are plenty of students and a whole town of people to chose from.
I wouldn't be surprised if an option to get a new roommate is added after the devs add more content to the game.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Anyone has experienced something worth mentioning in the QuickieBurger job? There were roomers about blowjobs there. All I get is veeeery boring stuff and 80 percent working without anything happening at all. It seems like a total waste of ingame-time. Hints?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes