GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Anyone has experienced something worth mentioning in the QuickieBurger job? There were roomers about blowjobs there. All I get is veeeery boring stuff and 80 percent working without anything happening at all. It seems like a total waste of ingame-time. Hints?
There's a co worker that has a crush on you. I also heard of an organizer that helps give you a raise at the place. I think these two are set up so you can start a relationship with them. It seems the burger joint is mainly for "accidental" exhibitionism and saving up enough money for streaming equipment.

Hopefully they add a weather system. There's so many clothing options but no real reason to buy anything.

Reactions: ray3dave

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone has experienced something worth mentioning in the QuickieBurger job? There were roomers about blowjobs there. All I get is veeeery boring stuff and 80 percent working without anything happening at all. It seems like a total waste of ingame-time. Hints?
The debauchery with the boss is tied to only a female/trans woman PC. You need to be given a raise 3 times, and then be able to work the drivethru window. After that the head worker NPC will ask you to go on strike for better pay.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Why is it so, hard to use Strap-on went you are Not Female? I have Toy Enthusiast Accommodating Submissive Submissive Vibe and own a Strap-on yet, Non-Binary Females don't use it on me? I bought two Strap-ons one set to Hide the other to Show. I cheated my Submissive to 10.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The debauchery with the boss is tied to only a female/trans woman PC. You need to be given a raise 3 times, and then be able to work the drivethru window. After that the head worker NPC will ask you to go on strike for better pay.
So actually the working places - at least at the moment - are super boring and skippeable, I would say. I actually played through the stuff mentioned here and to my taste it was a total waste of effort. Thanks for the feedback, because now I will drop going there. My female MC can earn quite a lot via streaming, and generally the options of that route are fun.

chichong

May 7, 2020
If you get the 2nd promotion (working at drive thru)
1. you get a customer asking you to spit in the sandwich.
2. another customer asking you to lean in more
3. finally someone asking this is quickie burger how much for a quickie, and you have the option to do it.
4. customer asking to show your breasts

Those can happen anywhere
1. coworker pouncing on you ("wants you, and wants you now")
2. the awkward quickie burger coworker - pretty much the classroom admirer but at quickie burger

chichong

May 7, 2020
Hopefully they add a weather system. There's so many clothing options but no real reason to buy anything.
Each NPC have preferences. Turnons and turnoffs. Some are tied to your assets (hair length, color, breast or butt size) others are tied to the clothing style you adopted. People will like or dislike you *more* if you fit in their niche. The style of the clothes is in their description, and your general style is in your character description at the bottom.

Also wearing a ton of clothes is quite annoying during sex - you have to remove them one by one, and you only have 59 rounds to reach orgasm.

Reactions: GokutheG

chichong

May 7, 2020
Dev
Why is it so, hard to use Strap-on went you are Not Female? I have Toy Enthusiast Accommodating Submissive Submissive Vibe and own a Strap-on yet, Non-Binary Females don't use it on me? I bought two Strap-ons one set to Hide the other to Show. I cheated my Submissive to 10.
There are a couple of conditions that have to be met during encounter. Most important is access to the target area. Others are related to inclinations, but are way less important.

From what I understand your "goal" is anal sex (receiving). Your PC have to be in missionary, behind, standing from behind, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl position, anus area exposed. Partner should have crotch area exposed (no panties). Anal Fetish on both of you should also help, Forward, Dominant, Dominant Vibe on partner should be nice as well.

Have fun.

Feb 26, 2023
I think will all sliders set to max there's a 1% chance for trans and nonbinary. If you open up your save file with an editor or with notepad you edit the gender proportions more precisely.
Cheers. Looked at it, and it's

"male",
"female",
"transgender male",
"transgender female",
"nonbinary amab",
"nonbinary afab",

I'm not good at maths, but I'm fairly sure that 84+22+1+1+1+1 is a bit over 100. Well, let's see how it goes. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rzy

spectralhost

Jul 2, 2020
Loving what's here so far and looking forward to seeing this game develop further!

One thing that would be nice to see is more customization options for the random characters.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Changing the world composition for a game in progress have no effect. Most of the characters are generated in the beginning of the game at world generation. There are a couple that might be generated later, but only if the game doesn't find already generated characters that fit a specific set of skills / inclinations in order to use them for a specific event.

An example for this is "The Classroom Admirer". Game looks for a shy & passive character. But if it finds none (let's say you play with "firmhand" or "dangerzone" seeds) it generates one and makes it "goth", "shy" and "passive". And the newly generated NPC will follow the sliders for gender already existing in the save file.

That sum you've made is flawed, because the weight of population regarding genders is calculated "slider value" + "minimum amount of niche NPC". Example: even if you set "nonbinary afab" to zero, you will still get one - because there is a special NPC called "The Quietly Determined Athlete" who have a storyline and that story is linked to their specific gender. They made a story for you to experience, so they put a lock in place to stop you for skipping that story.

The same rule applies to all genders.

Also you can stop sex during the foreplay. (Disentangle yourself). Just go for remove bottom clothes and panties and you'll know the gender before action starts. You have 3 rounds of foreplay. You'll get a message about their gender and you can act accordingly.

Cheers.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Also, as promised this is 1st iteration of the modded game - version 0420, mod version 001. Depending of community and devs reactions I'll stop or keep working at it.

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_001.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- added the ability to take a cold shower at Blodgett Gymnasium to fill your Release bar. Useful for people willing to play "good girl" or for the ones pursuing "Chaste" inclination.

Cheers.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is there anyway to know if I have accidentally refused the milkshake? I can't seem to be able to trigger the event.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Is there anyway to know if I have accidentally refused the milkshake? I can't seem to be able to trigger the event.
Yes, it's in save file under "milkshakes". It shows how many you've drunk since the beginning of the game. So if you are at week 4 and says "milkshakes": 0, you probably refused them.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Depending of community and devs reactions I'll stop or keep working at it.
I think it should be fine? As long as you don't start profiteering from it. Besides, I have a feeling the dev will create a mod section on discord in the future, who knows?

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
is it me or does it seem like whenever this game is updated, its not updated on the Latest Updates? i keep having to dig to find the original posting there....

Just though to ask if anyone else also sees the same thing or its just me being dumb.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I think it should be fine? As long as you don't start profiteering from it. Besides, I have a feeling the dev will create a mod section on discord in the future, who knows?
Some devs are overprotective with their work (eg Innoxia with Lilith's Throne).
As for myself, I mod since Fallout 3 came out and never asked for tips. I'm not going to change that for a sex game lol.

Reactions: Rzy and Sant3224

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
is it me or does it seem like whenever this game is updated, its not updated on the Latest Updates? i keep having to dig to find the original posting there....

Just though to ask if anyone else also sees the same thing or its just me being dumb.
I believe games can only be featured on the new release page once every 2 weeks and this game updates more often than that. That part of the reason I try to upload it here and advise people to follow the Itch page.

Reactions: chichong

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
There are a couple of conditions that have to be met during encounter. Most important is access to the target area. Others are related to inclinations, but are way less important.

From what I understand your "goal" is anal sex (receiving). Your PC have to be in missionary, behind, standing from behind, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl position, anus area exposed. Partner should have crotch area exposed (no panties). Anal Fetish on both of you should also help, Forward, Dominant, Dominant Vibe on partner should be nice as well.

Have fun.
Thanks but, I knew about that stuff and even posted about how to do it on Jan 29 2024. I did Not have a problem before 4.20?

Also my Trans Female and my Non-Binary Male never get Missionary only Missionary Top? Even with Accommodating Submissive Submissive Vibe Switch and being with a Forward Cis-Male or TS Female; I can not Missionary as an option? Have you played a Trans Female or Non-Binary Male and gotten Missionary not Missionary Top?

Any help on this is appreciated ;)

Jan 1, 2022
2. the awkward quickie burger coworker - pretty much the classroom admirer but at quickie burger
By the way,how are awkward coworker and classroom admirer's routine like?
Especially admirer when I see the description"has it bad",I'm not a nativr english user so I lil worry them being yandere like Kylar in dol

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Cool game. I was wondering about

1) how the odds are that the MC is pregnant and when does she discover that is? In three weeks or sooner?

2) are there any plans to take the hypnosis further than getting naked? If you know what I mean.

3) Are there any plans to do the holidays like Valentine (gifts (sexy) to your lover or getting one), Halloween (spooky encounter(s), Christmas, etc?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes