Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I was wondering about the towel thing. Each time I took a shower, wore a towel, do the laundry I will encounter that the previous towel that I wore is stuck in there. However, if I look at my clothes, it is not there. Is it possible to remove them? It would not surprise that I got waaay too many now. Now that I mention the piece of cloth stuck, is it even possible that you cannot receive it back or it will get snapped in two or something while getting it out? If you know what I mean.

Oct 18, 2017
Second iteration from CoT modded -> 002.

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_002.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- lowered the stream ban duration from 3 days to 1 day
- removed the rick roll event - because it's not funny, just annoying and lame
- lowered the time necessary to browse art in Emerson Building from 1 hour to 30 minutes - to provide time to recharge Relaxation and use toilet (Bladder & Hygiene) between classes

Cheers & have fun.

Edit. Fixed and reuploaded.
someone doesn't like classic memes, ah well, neat mod thou

Reactions: Sant3224

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
chichong
Since you're modding the game anyway, you might as well fix these two bugs as well.

In passages QuadPartyFirstAttendMilkshakeDecline and EventQuadPartyGetMilkshake :
<<if $quadparty.milkshakesrefused>><<set $quadparty.milkshakesrefused to 1>><<else>><<set $quadparty.milkshakesrefused++>><</if>> should be <<if $quadparty.milkshakesrefused>><<set $quadparty.milkshakesrefused++>><<else>><<set $quadparty.milkshakesrefused to 1>><</if>>

In passage EventSportsGameFootballPass :
<<if $sport.possession is $sport.playeringame and $ourteam and State.random() lte 0.33>> should be <<if $sport.possession is $ourteam and $sport.playeringame and State.random() lte 0.33>>

chichong

May 7, 2020
I'd like relationship status changes from friend to date to sweetheart to boyfriend or girlfriend comes in this game.
Because I was dating in some saves I have dated quite while...it makes me wonder will take another update will dev work on that or require talking to other people to get what I am trying to express?

Work around method go to save editor online and find NPC in file set up and change relationship status "date" which sucked for me.
There are only a couple of relationships: indifferent, friend, fuckbuddy, rival, hatefuck and date.
From what you say I understand you want one more (let's call it "lover") in charge with romantic sweet-like relationships. Basically an upgrade of "date" relationship.

Romance for special NPCs (eg BFF) is linked to special events. You won't get an upgrade in relationship (friend to date) before the appropriate event was resolved.

Or maybe I understand wrong, and you are simply annoyed by the amount of people who want you "as a friend" :D
Most of the people desiring friendship can be swayed by hang-outs. Go to enough hang-outs with someone who's sexual preferences match your gender, and you'll notice their lust and romance bar increasing. Eventually you'll be able to ask them out for dates.

Which is it?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
2) are there any plans to take the hypnosis further than getting naked?
Where does it happen, and How is it implemented ?

1 - Is it implemented via, "trickery/non-suspiciously", by a Teacher / or a Fellow Student ?

2 - "Forced/coerced", by a helpful-friend ?

3 - Is it "voluntarily" implemented ?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Isn't the classroom harrasser kind of like that? They'd randomly finger/wank your PC and even tell you to follow them to the bathroom for sex
He's the kind to me that goes "too far", like compared to the classroom admirer, he's actually looking at you with disrespect and what not, unlike someone just genuinely into you, with that same kind of edge, except at least you know he also, I guess, respects you? I've tried to describe this both in my OG post and in this one without feeling weird about it but, yeah, hopefully you get the idea.

chichong

May 7, 2020

1 - Is it implemented via, "trickery/non-suspiciously", by a Teacher / or a Fellow Student ?

It's part of "extra-credit" events. After 1st sessions of exams, you have the opportunity to earn extra credits from your teachers in order to boost your grades in future exams. You have to talk with your teachers about extra credit and you will be assigned a random task. Volunteering at doc's office, helping in hypnosis course or posing as model. Each of them have 2 variations, one being slightly lighter in what is done to you. Also each of those tasks can really mess up your reputation via rumors, so if you intend of playing a good student, maybe you should save before accepting them, see the event then judge for yourself if it's worth it.

Sep 26, 2020

Talk to professors. Ask about extra credit. Get assigned to help with General Psychology. Go along with everything. I don't know how deep the rabbit-hole goes ...

... well, I do: as far as the cervix, obviously ...

... but I do know it includes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other assignments have their
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
There are only a couple of relationships: indifferent, friend, fuckbuddy, rival, hatefuck and date.
How extensive are the interactions on these? Do different friends/rivals/fuckbuddies/dates interact with each other? Can NPCs form relationships regardless of your input? Can you cheat and get caught, can they cheat and get caught? If a rival/hatefuck is harassing you, can a friend/date defend you? Or is it just dates and bootycalls and nothing else so far?

This seems interesting to me, but I'm curious if the relationship system is interactive enough yet for me to have fun with such an early version, or I should just make a note of it and come back a few years later.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How extensive are the interactions on these? Do different friends/rivals/fuckbuddies/dates interact with each other? Can NPCs form relationships regardless of your input? Can you cheat and get caught, can they cheat and get caught? If a rival/hatefuck is harassing you, can a friend/date defend you? Or is it just dates and bootycalls and nothing else so far?

This seems interesting to me, but I'm curious if the relationship system is interactive enough yet for me to have fun with such an early version, or I should just make a note of it and come back a few years later.
Currently only dates and bootycalls. Not yet as extensive as all the others but the upcoming 5.0 update seems to be shaping up to cater to relationships in-game. Not sure to what extent though.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
0.4.21 version is out on itch.io

Source: Discord

"v0.4.21: Further tweaks and fixes, including adding a new roommate's partner challenge for penis-havers"

chichong

May 7, 2020

Currently only dates and bootycalls. Not yet as extensive as all the others but the upcoming 5.0 update seems to be shaping up to cater to relationships in-game. Not sure to what extent though.
VictorHayes that's not exactly true.

In current version (0420) people interact with each other, if you go socializing in the park, you will see bullies harassing other students.
Relationship between NPCs are not dynamic - they don't evolve from indifference to friendship and to date. There are pre-defined. X is bully, Y is target, Z and Q are dating, etc. There are specific events changing those relationships.

Yes, you can be assaulted and a friend can rescue you.

Last edited:

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
game's made with tweego + vscode + twee 3 language tools extension, as twine lacks "search all" and other crucial functionality to manage large projects. tweego has a decompile option, but you'll need a modified format.js to recompile it back (applies to twine 2 as well). the latter can be acquired from , you just need nodejs and run `npm i` and `node build.js` in the sources folder, then use `build/twine2/sugarcube-2/format.js` to replace the one twine/tweego comes with. also, if tweego fails at recompiling, it's probably because there's no space before `::` css rules. just add it manually at the lines that compiler tells you the problem is at, and it'll work.

Thank you. It took me a little bit to have the time to get this all set up, but it worked. Decomplied, Recompiled, :: error corrected. All looks good now.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Has anyone ever tried to dileberately fail miserably and get bad grades? What did happen?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes