Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Does my female MC have to drink the milkshake in order to proceed the quad parties?
Yes, if you turn down the milkshake you get locked out of that storyline. I believe that goes for all MCs regardless of gender or orientation.

Once their current versions are roughly finalized I'd like to see more variations to each special NPC too. The playboy/playgirl roommate sounds like the hottest one for me. With teachers I'd like to see reluctant & sleazy variations. With the former you'd have to be more aggressive about it and with the latter they'd stare at you more obviously & eventually flirt with you. More flirting options & events where you'd meet outside of the classroom would be added on top of it. Variations regarding their age would be nice too.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
What are the requirements for getting the "talk about sex" option when talking with your best friend? It has been 5 weeks since the last party event, and I have been checking in on her room every day, but I never got the option. Also, I have already maxed out her friendship, romance, and lust stats.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
What are the requirements for getting the "talk about sex" option when talking with your best friend? It has been 5 weeks since the last party event, and I have been checking in on her room every day, but I never got the option. Also, I have already maxed out her friendship, romance, and lust stats.
I think her roommate also needs to not be in the room. I'm guessing an exhibition check will also be needed. I remember showing her my mc's breasts and there was a message saying that it could go further with a higher skill.

Reactions: rndmann

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I think her roommate also needs to not be in the room. I'm guessing an exhibition check will also be needed. I remember showing her my mc's breasts and there was a message saying that it could go further with a higher skill.
I already have read somewhere about the requirement of her roommate not being in the room, so that's definitely not that either. But my exhibitionism and voyeurism are quite a bit low, so that might be the reason. Thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: GokutheG

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
A few questions while waiting for the next update and especially v. 0.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And is there realy no beach around or planned? Or any more interesting clothes?

Last edited:

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
I have only one complaint about this game so far, and it's that if I say I'm straight and I have a female character it will still expect me to find trans men attractive, which isn't how attraction works.

Personally, I'm attracted to people with dicks, so I'm good with anyone that can penetrate me, what I'm NOT attracted to, are men and women with vaginas, yet even with the minimal setting there's still surprises where someone the game expects me to find attractive is secretly a turn-off.

Conversely, I can't say I'm fine with trans women without the game automatically expecting me to be attracted to cis women as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akinems and Rzy

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
Yes, if you turn down the milkshake you get locked out of that storyline. I believe that goes for all MCs regardless of gender or orientation.

Once their current versions are roughly finalized I'd like to see more variations to each special NPC too. The playboy/playgirl roommate sounds like the hottest one for me. With teachers I'd like to see reluctant & sleazy variations. With the former you'd have to be more aggressive about it and with the latter they'd stare at you more obviously & eventually flirt with you. More flirting options & events where you'd meet outside of the classroom would be added on top of it. Variations regarding their age would be nice too.
Male MCs don't get it offered. Not sure about enby MCs, but that is why I asked

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017

1. This was what is stated in the game.
Composure - Your overall sense of self-possession and wellbeing.
Release - The urgency of your sexual needs

2. You can check the HTML in Notepad/Notepad++, I can tell you there is no scenes yet. ctrl+f = 'parasocial'
There is a scene if you twerk/dancing on stream (Niche.tv) without wearing any underwear and when you see him, he just tells you that he is trying to delete the clip with your bare butt.

3. Its RNG/Random and no, there is no full nude. The outfit stays the same whether you hook-up as well.

4. It ends at DriveThru promotion then the normal task repeats again. You can have sex with a co-worker but not the Boss and Work Crush. Occasional exhibition scene but that is about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
A few questions while waiting for the next update and especially v. 0.5.

And is there realy no beach around or planned? Or any more interesting clothes?
I somehow ended up with Composure completely drained on test day, and it lowered my scores on the tests. All of my other bars were maxed or almost so at the time, so I'm pretty sure that had to be the result of Composure loss. That's the only thing I've noticed so far.

Honestly, the money-making methods are so bad right now that I just cheat past that part. I do hope this gets improved soon. Streaming is a decent way to make some cash, but of course, you have to already have a good chunk of money before you can get access to it.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I somehow ended up with Composure completely drained on test day, and it lowered my scores on the tests. All of my other bars were maxed or almost so at the time, so I'm pretty sure that had to be the result of Composure loss. That's the only thing I've noticed so far.

Honestly, the money-making methods are so bad right now that I just cheat past that part. I do hope this gets improved soon. Streaming is a decent way to make some cash, but of course, you have to already have a good chunk of money before you can get access to it.
What are you spending money on to be having problems? Working at the burger place 12hrs a week at base pay should keep you covered for the mom payments.

The composure hit sounds like a bad string of luck.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
1. This was what is stated in the game.
Composure - Your overall sense of self-possession and wellbeing.
Release - The urgency of your sexual needs
Thanks for your reply. Helpful, except for No. 1. The question is if anybody has encountered something related to low stats (worth mentioning regarding lewd events) and not what it means, that's indeed made known by the game. I don't see any impact so far.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Helpful, except for No. 1. The question is if anybody has encountered something related to low stats (worth mentioning regarding lewd events) and not what it means, that's indeed made known by the game. I don't see any impact so far.
The only thing I've seen with low stats is you won't sleep if you're about to piss yourself, and you'll stop/won't start streaming if anything bottoms out. Bottoming out on rest or hunger gives you a willpower check, and then you get shipped to the clinic where you can restore those needs, and then get charged a bunch when you leave.

Bottomed out release gives you a small arousal minimum, that also seems to serve no purpose.

The only stats I see that serve any purpose are rest and hygiene. There's at least 1 scene you can get while you sleep regarding your room mate, and it's when you unlock inclinations. There's also a couple scenes that involve you going to the showers. Every other stat just exists for its own sake.

Temporary bars like pain, satisfaction, and humiliation only exist to raise/lower bars they're attached to. Arousal's only function seems to be when you climax, although there's at least one mini scene you can get by posting a code to a remote toy, wearing it around, and climaxing in public. Drunkenness can allow for certain options you'd otherwise need higher disinhibition to get, but capping it causes no issues, nor does there appear to be any consideration once you leave the area where you can get drunk.

Stats in this game are very disappointing imo, and just make the game way grindier than necessary. The developer says the intention is to funnel you into scenes, but for the vast majority of scenes I can recall, they just don't. Almost all scenes are either skill related, or completely independant and just rely on you showing up from other prompts, like your best friend telling you about the college parties. There's quite a few scenes that come from skill development, but the only thing stats serve there is to make that take even longer, and then they have the decision to put hard caps on skill gain for a day.

SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
I have only one complaint about this game so far, and it's that if I say I'm straight and I have a female character it will still expect me to find trans men attractive, which isn't how attraction works.

Personally, I'm attracted to people with dicks, so I'm good with anyone that can penetrate me, what I'm NOT attracted to, are men and women with vaginas, yet even with the minimal setting there's still surprises where someone the game expects me to find attractive is secretly a turn-off.

Conversely, I can't say I'm fine with trans women without the game automatically expecting me to be attracted to cis women as well.
Trans stuff tends to muddy straight-bi-gay dynamics (and can rile up accusations of being transphobic) if you care about whether the base matches the face and I've yet to see anyone use phallophillic or gynophillic in erotica. One solution would be a attraction system that would let you specify whether it's a range on the feminine-masculine spectrum and/or the junk that matters to you. The easier option would be to just let you zero-out a population so it's one less squick risk in your trysts, but the author seems reluctant to do that.

I feel you since being able to avoid squicks is probably at least as, if not more important, for me than scratching that kink itch. The mass of the worm is a small fraction of the apple, but it disproportionately impacts appeal of the snack.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Trans stuff tends to muddy straight-bi-gay dynamics (and can rile up accusations of being transphobic) if you care about whether the base matches the face and I've yet to see anyone use phallophillic or gynophillic in erotica. One solution would be a attraction system that would let you specify whether it's a range on the feminine-masculine spectrum and/or the junk that matters to you. The easier option would be to just let you zero-out a population so it's one less squick risk in your trysts, but the author seems reluctant to do that.

I feel you since being able to avoid squicks is probably at least as, if not more important, for me than scratching that kink itch. The mass of the worm is a small fraction of the apple, but it disproportionately impacts appeal of the snack.
And the award for "Most Metaphors in a Single Post" goes to... :LOL:

llamarider57

Jul 5, 2022
Just in this version and earlier:
Composure: Not yet, seems it representing consequence(s) rather than causes
Release: Did you get The Big Ban? ;) (maybe more since didn't see resent codes)

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Wow, I did not expect how well made this game was! Both in terms of the writing and the assets, plus the map system! Unlike tons of other HTML games with similar concepts, I find myself actually remembering where things are, and how to get there!

10/10 one of the best HTML games I've seen so far... and there's even watersports in it! Looking forward to future updates <3

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017

But that is exactly how attraction works? Unless you claim you can only feel attraction towards someone after you checked their genitals. I dunno about you but there are plenty of people out there I think are attractive without me having seen their dick/pussy.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes