Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I'm personally into virgin content. A entire run of playing a virgin wound't be too fun but I enjoy trying to keep my character's virginity as long as possible. Special virginity loss scenes are a must for it so I was very pleased the classroom harasser has one. But I see how it can be frustrating for those who dislike it, the game is pretty bare bones for now so I get wanting more regular content.

I like your suggestions for not straight up sexual content, those little moments plus the teasing & build up are just as important as the actual sex. But I'm also into vouyeur stuff so I might be biased.

Also started a male dominant character & felt the same. A lot of the default text, especially the ones about being ogled or groped seems written for a sub female character in mind. I was also hoping that as a male character we'd get the chance to be the ones groping people at the bus.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, having not much patience with grindy games I cheated and cheated and cheated - money, stats... everything I could. As I said before, to me the game is unplayable without cheats. It is good that these are implemented. Otherwise it would be nothing for me, far too grindy and empty for repeating all that stuff that often.
I mean that's fine, but no reason to cut something because you're not into it. I played the game straight and enjoyed the simulation aspect. That said, as someone who went through college, getting better at studying by studying's friggin' bullshit. It's even more bullshit that you're basically guaranteed an A+ if you just do like 15-30 minutes of homework and study for like 30 or less every 2 days per class. I spent friggin' hours at times and still struggled. Don't ask me how much time I put into homework alone.

I do wish that a more NPCs stayed up between 10 pm and 7 am. The only scenes I could only get outside of Friday nights is from streaking across campus. I wish that you could catch exhibitionists while not participating yourself or meet with people that only show up at night.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I wish that you could catch exhibitionists while not participating yourself or meet with people that only show up at night.
You can bump into exhibitionists while walking around at night, it's just particularly rare (At least, the few times I've had it happen, it seemed rare). No idea if you can do anything with them without also streaking, though.

BoosterBoards

Jun 4, 2021
Does anyone know if there's a chancelog for the newest update?
Release notes
  • Added some new bus events
  • Added a new little branching class voyeurism/exhibitionism event
  • Summit Market event set expanded (contributed by Falc)
  • New option to show when selecting an option will result in a skill increase (toggle on in difficulty options)
  • Shop UI pass (contributed by drakon)
  • Consolidated and categorized the larger shop menus (contributed by drakon)
  • Various other UI improvements and style refactors (contributed by drakon)
  • Some new clothes, color options, and configurations (contributed by MCMic)
  • You can now save your preferred grooming style and return to it in one click (contributed by SunsetDreams)
  • Added a new remote control toy for butt-havers and adjusted toy events to account for it
  • Added toy events when riding the bus
  • Sorry, did you actually want to get stuck in the dryer? Become the master of your own destiny with sufficient Disinhibition
  • You can now customize your gender beyond the original six presets, choosing pronouns separately from your bits and so on (contributed by AltOfTime)
  • For your best friend, you can now select any of the six gender presets in prologue/quickstart
  • Many storyline characters can similarly be assigned a gender in the worldgen menu. The chosen gender must match your character’s preferences or it will be ignored
  • Fixed some issues in multi-person encounters that should help them to go more smoothly
  • More NPC personality traits are visible (contributed by Falc)
  • Added font style and size options for accessibility
  • Added option to display time in non-US format
  • Added a bunch of emoji icons to help with menu readability (these can be toggled off in accessibility options)
  • Added fast travel shortcut to left panel status (meaning if a class is about to start, you can click a link to go straight there) (contributed by drakon)
  • Low-level Dominance and Submission are now called Assertiveness and Compliance until the character has the opportunity to learn about these things
  • Added introductory events for a new extra credit volunteer task at the library, also introducing a new character
  • Content options are now more visible when starting a new game
  • Added “Butt Stuff” content option for people who do not like that sort of thing!
  • Fixed some events that presumed the player always had their phone, notably the weekly debt payments
  • Added a bunch of your clothing and hair suggestions

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Release notes
  • Consolidated and categorized the larger shop menus (contributed by drakon)
  • Various other UI improvements and style refactors (contributed by drakon)
  • Some new clothes, color options, and configurations (contributed by MCMic)
  • Sorry, did you actually want to get stuck in the dryer? Become the master of your own destiny with sufficient Disinhibition
  • Added introductory events for a new extra credit volunteer task at the library, also introducing a new character
  • Added “Butt Stuff” content option for people who do not like that sort of thing!
  • Added a bunch of your clothing and hair suggestions
I am playing v. 0.4.24 at the moment and don't seem to see any of these things listed above. Maybe I am dumb? Can anyone give hints how and where to see that???

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Remote control toy for butt-havers? Wait. You can have a butt? (Sorry, could not resist)

What if you are too late to attent a class or want to skip one to hang out elsewhere like any of the cool kids? Perhaps that should also have consequences.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
I am playing v. 0.4.24 at the moment and don't seem to see any of these things listed above. Maybe I am dumb? Can anyone give hints how and where to see that???
It's for the 0.4.25 update. It's only on Patreon for now and will release to the public in a week.

Reactions: ray3dave

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Remote control toy for butt-havers? Wait. You can have a butt? (Sorry, could not resist)

What if you are too late to attent a class or want to skip one to hang out elsewhere like any of the cool kids? Perhaps that should also have consequences.
The dev mentioned a "consequences" update in the roadmap, which will envolve such things as low grades, delinquency and crimes. But that'll take a while, since they're focused on the "relationship" update already.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
First game I'm actually backing. Frequent updates, transparent communication, clear road map, open dialogue AND a fun game on top?
Heck yeah. (y)
I wanted to join as well, set up a paypal account and tried several times - but Paypal just said "find another way of paying" without telling why it does not work with this game. I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC. If anyone knows what to do maybe PM me please or maybe answer here and annoy everyone, just like I do with this post. Sorry folks!

Last edited:

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Hello
Can someone share one of his save with a female mc? I'm going to be away from my pc for quite some time because of health but I don't want to re grind on android
Thanks

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
On android how do I save to file so I can keep my saves on new update? I hit save to file but nothing happens.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes