BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I still don't understand why your lesbian roommate doesn't like you and hates it when your naked in your room...
It would be nice to be able to talk to her from time to time.
Being lesbian doesn't mean you approve of casual nudity. I get what you mean though, I played a lesbian character with an, apparently, lesbian roommate and yet it was dislike right from the get go. I don't mind the jealousy aspect so much, but it'd be nice if you could at least befriend the roomie or keep things diplomatic if you were careful around her.

wardenwolf

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone know why the itch.io version was rolled back to 0.4.26f from g? (edit - well the direct MEGA linked version anyway)

Jan 25, 2020
i tried downloading the g version but my computer detected it as a virus, so im pretty sure that was the reason
Yeah, we're getting some weird issues with false positives from Windows Defender and we're trying to find the root cause. The "H!ml" thing that's popping up means that it's some fucking "machine learning" shit picking up something that it APPARENTLY saw in a virus once. It's super frustrating and we're not the only Twine game that's been hit with this.

God I hate machine learning being forced into everything these days.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
no, you'll have to dosh out >$100 for a new sport's uniform. also there'll be a 2 week cooldown between switching sports so I suggest just changing stuff with the SugarCube variables to bypass the cooldown
u know what exacly variable need to be changed? i try to sing out then change days in sugarcube but that accualy dont work :<

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019
I use Windows Security and Windows 11 and it shows the files are perfectly fine including v0.4.26g.

So glad the pool error bug is fixed in G because it was a distraction in the game.

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
CadiaCreations Trying to understand Windows Defender is way to go crazy. Anything it hasn't seen before and isn't digitally signed so typically code you just wrote gets that treatment on a regular basis.Typically only until it is manually whitelisted on the MS side. You're not the only ones affected, and short of digitally signing the releases (which would really be overkill just for a stupid AV), you can't completely avoid it and one day it will happen again no matter what you do.

Reactions: CadiaCreations

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I still don't understand why your lesbian roommate doesn't like you and hates it when your naked in your room...
It would be nice to be able to talk to her from time to time.
I am still pretty new to the game but it seems like certain characters refuse to interact with you so that you can't get into situations where their story / event chain implies they are supposed to be cold or mean to you but you became best friends outside of it.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I am still pretty new to the game but it seems like certain characters refuse to interact with you so that you can't get into situations where their story / event chain implies they are supposed to be cold or mean to you but you became best friends outside of it.
I've gained friendship with the roommate and the bully when they show up in socialization spots, like eating, the park, early for class, and if they happen to sit next to you in class. Doesn't make them any nicer, though, so yeah, that is an issue.

Reactions: KekKoo

simpilus

Jul 6, 2022
Love the game since it's similar to DoL but without the overly hostile world design. It'd be nice to see NPCs react more to different body types like weight and size, feels like those attributes don't matter much. Rumors being spread after doing the moose knuckle challenge if your character is huge or small would be cool for an example.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah I think there is a problem with the BFF questline if you are using a female MC and a male bff, because I dont think that is normal that it takes much more weeks to make it than the Male mc and a woman bff

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes