Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
A beach or a lake is missing terribly. Skinny dipping in a lake, showing off the skimpy bikini or tanning in the nude and all that stuff needs to be implemented. It is always the same cliché, but still quite good source for events (beach party, stolen clothes, paparazzi stuff with distribution around campus, streeking on a crowded beach and so on...).
Summer activities (Or any activities during season breaks) might be fun and would make the game more "lively" (didn't found a better word), because it feels boring having 'nothing' to do except grinding skills and money during the breaks

Jan 25, 2020
Cadia, I want to know, is pregnancy content something that people are currently working on, or is it just on the todo list?
I'm curious about how long it'll be before I can become the Genghis Khan of American College.
Strictly in early planning stages for now. Kind of hard to work on pregnancy content without even having a working relationship or residence system, you know? XD

Trust me, when we're closer to it, we'll announce it with all the fanfare, because from how much that question pops up I know people are VERY interested in that.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Strictly in early planning stages for now. Kind of hard to work on pregnancy content without even having a working relationship or residence system, you know? XD

Trust me, when we're closer to it, we'll announce it with all the fanfare, because from how much that question pops up I know people are VERY interested in that.
If there's pregnancy content, then there should also be methods of birth control introduced. The campus clinic should dispense or sell condoms, birth control pills, and morning after pills. Maybe have the option of getting an IUD.

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019
I am glad the game isn't full of a lot of pictures since the download size is small and easier to manage. Some games get 10 gig plus in size and use big pictures without having a great story to tell.

This game seems more on working with getting the story finished first and I like that. What few pictures already included keep the game small and gives some graphics to look at without the bloated 10gb + downloads some games have.

I think story should be first before the graphics and they are doing good getting it done.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a guide or cheats for this game? I'm trying to date my best friend but no matter how many times i flirt with him, I can't proceed. I'm stuck with the teachers too.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Interesting game. Very enjoyable.

Seems to me like a mix of "Girl's Life" and "Degrees of Lewdity"
It could benefit from character views like in "Fake_AI"

In particular, I'm looking forward to expansions to the milkshake and psychology hypnosis extra credit storylines.

I do have a complaint about one of the quests in the spoiler below, but otherwise it's mostly suggestions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure I have a ton of other thoughts, but that's enough for now.

ETA. After my character went to the stylist and got their head shaved there have been several remarks about "Love your long hair."

Last edited:

Vallary

Jul 2, 2021
Hey all. I didn't know where to post this but I'm getting a virus warning from this now. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
I never got one before from this game so is it a false positive? I haven't seen anyone else say anything so I just wanted to make sure just in case.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
About the pregnancy content. Perhaps a menstrual cycle would be a good way to calculate when the main character can get pregnant or not. If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Nerra

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Just some thoughts and ideas:
1) Being able to ask to 69 should be an option.
2) Tribadism should be an option during lesbian encounters.
3) The addition of new sex toys to purchase like a double-ended dildo, a suction cup dildo, a single penetration and double penetration dildo fucking machine, a double penetration dildo, and a strapless dildo.
4) A simple message that your pubic hair has grown beyond your preferred style.
5) Different pubic style options, like landing strip, martini glass, or heart should be added.
6) If you're in the Drawing and/or Photography courses, having classmates ask you to pose for them outside of class (with or without clothes) would be a nice event or 8, with it possibly ending up in having sex.
7) If you're in the Drawing and/or Photography courses, being able to ask classmates to pose for you outside of class (with or without clothes).

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
Hey all. I didn't know where to post this but I'm getting a virus warning from this now. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
I never got one before from this game so is it a false positive? I haven't seen anyone else say anything so I just wanted to make sure just in case.
Hmm, this could be the same reason why suddenly the "people" tab is vanishing for players. Maybe one of our labels in the code is triggering a regex filter, we do use the word "social" a lot and maybe an adblocker is thinking we have banner ads. We'll try to do some comparisons and see what new code we added might be tripping things. We probably just stumbled our way into a common spam term accidentally.

..but no, everything is cool with the code. It's probably just some piece of our naming scheme is running against some common words used by spambot code.

Edit: MAKE SURE you're playing the version from itch, anyone could slip something into the downloads at other locations.

Edit 2: literally just uploaded a new version about ten minutes ago with some bugfixes that also changed some internal labels, try that version.

Last edited:

Vallary

Jul 2, 2021
Hmm, this could be the same reason why suddenly the "people" tab is vanishing for players. Maybe one of our labels in the code is triggering a regex filter, we do use the word "social" a lot and maybe an adblocker is thinking we have banner ads. We'll try to do some comparisons and see what new code we added might be tripping things. We probably just stumbled our way into a common spam term accidentally.

..but no, everything is cool with the code. It's probably just some piece of our naming scheme is running against some common words used by spambot code.

Edit: MAKE SURE you're playing the version from itch, anyone could slip something into the downloads at other locations.

Edit 2: literally just uploaded a new version about ten minutes ago with some bugfixes that also changed some internal labels, try that version.
Ok, I figured it was just some coding thing. I downloaded from Mega, Pixeldrain. and itch, they all gave the same virus warning. But I will make sure to go to itch only from now on. Thanks for the quick response and info. Good luck with the fix :)

Reactions: CadiaCreations

monkeybear

Oct 25, 2017

No issues with virus scans DLing the new version from itch. Thanks!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Summer activities (Or any activities during season breaks) might be fun and would make the game more "lively" (didn't found a better word), because it feels boring having 'nothing' to do except grinding skills and money during the breaks
Just adding the obvious to our statements - there should be a club or discotheque, a place to use some extra inapropiate party clothing (maybe mandatory to enter?). There has to be some dancing, flirting and socializing with a dancefloor. Maybe an additional pub IF someone got ideas worth playing that route.

AND once again about the regular jobs (QuickieBurger, Summit market) - neither storywise (boring and grindy) nor incomewise these can compete with webcam and game events. WHY?

THEN there are football-, e-sport and so on matches / tournaments. Playing these is not worth your time. The same goes for the matches at Master Blaster Arcade and if you put your mc as a price there. Playing these routes is boring at best. WHY?

Don't get me wrong - I am really happy with the generally great game and really want to thank the devs, but suggesting new content (like me here...) actually does not make much sense as long as there is content that needs improvement because you are speed-clicking through it without caring at all.

PLUS: The sex scenes get repetetive fast - there should be a skip option with random outcome about what happened for the bodycount. (At least I would use it EVERY time).

Greetings and no offence meant.

Reactions: Sant3224

anomajou

May 7, 2023
No issues with virus scans DLing the new version from itch. Thanks!
an antivirus with detection methods this shallow and that can be bypassed similarly as easy - ain't worth keeping. it's probably a bigger mal/spyware than anything else on your system.

wardenwolf

Dec 18, 2018
I found the Windows Defender flagging the newest version of the game (and other games I've tried to download recently) was fixed by a Windows update. I'm running Win10 if it matters.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
How to raise dominance (Assertiveness) ??. I have one random event to tell my roommate to be quiet, and that's it (And looks like it stopped working)

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes