Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I think that the lust parameter should be predefined for each npc tastes, instead of a empty bar that start form 0

Jan 25, 2020
Will the hypnosis extra credit be getting more in the future? (Like in the entire span of development I don’t mean like in the next update)

I’d love to see it possible for the hypnosis you receive in that extra credit to affect you outside in your daily life on campus.
The Contributor that wrote the hypnosis stuff is currently taking a small break from working on the game, real life stuff for them is crazy right now. But they have a lot of future plans for it!

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I actually had to fill out the forms to work at the summit market this time because I couldn't use my boobs as a weapon for some reason

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I think I'm about done with current content for the moment. Again, amazing potential in this one.

MC got Free Use finally (after months) not by cheerleading with the team (as I expected), but by someone asking for relief when in the dorm hall
Neither of the watersports ones ever unlocked, no matter how many hookups with 0 bladder (by chugging beer at the party) happened. I cheated in the dominant version eventually, and it's funny no one ever reacts to pissing on their face

Minor bug: you can fuck yourself with a dildo on the camgirl path and it doesn't remove virginity. I was doing an anal-only run so that was good, but still

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
I cheated in the dominant version eventually, and it's funny no one ever reacts to pissing on their face
It's not just watersports ; I think at the moment, NPC behaviour during sex is the main area of improvement other than just adding more content. It feels weird how your partners never have preferences or dislikes or kinks, and never really acknowledge what's happening. It makes NPCs feel like carbon copies of one another, and in a way it makes the sex feel shallow, which is a shame in a game that's all about depth of immersion.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Is there any specific action I can do to raise Compliance or Assertiveness? I've been playing a while and I've been choosing those options when I happen to stumble across them, but I'm hoping for something more easily accessible to raise these.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Is there any specific action I can do to raise Compliance or Assertiveness? I've been playing a while and I've been choosing those options when I happen to stumble across them, but I'm hoping for something more easily accessible to raise these.
By far the fastest method I've found for both is working as a cam model. You can get a good dozen options to increase either of these in a single cam session, and that's much faster than just waiting for the occasional random event.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I'm not sure how far the swim team content has gone but is it better to keep the one on one lessons with the coach or have the all naked practice?

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
Cadia, I want to know, is pregnancy content something that people are currently working on, or is it just on the todo list?
I'm curious about how long it'll be before I can become the Genghis Khan of American College.

• Haha
Reactions: Skalli

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Cadia, I want to know, is pregnancy content something that people are currently working on, or is it just on the todo list?
I'm curious about how long it'll be before I can become the Genghis Khan of American College.
It's in the roadmap, for now they're focusing in npc's relationship only, which might've been near publishing by now. Maybe it's the next main thing, who knows?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I see a lake on one corner of the Campus map, so how about a skinny dipping event or two?
A beach or a lake is missing terribly. Skinny dipping in a lake, showing off the skimpy bikini or tanning in the nude and all that stuff needs to be implemented. It is always the same cliché, but still quite good source for events (beach party, stolen clothes, paparazzi stuff with distribution around campus, streeking on a crowded beach and so on...).

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes