XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Suggestion: Overwear that covers the crotch, like the Pea Coat, should be able to "upskirt" if your character isn't wearing anything underneath.

Bug: The Fur Coat, Parka, and Rainjacket still cover the crotch (and various parts) when unbuttoned.

Suggestion: The Clear Vinyl Jacket should cover the crotch.

Jan 25, 2020
Hey y'all, it's been a while. Suffice it to say that an overeager player has been annoying the hell out of me, so I had to leave the community for a bit and recover my sanity.

Anyway, there was a rather major bug discovered today, so I wish to pass on some info.

Turns out that if you clicked into World Generation Options, clicked "What is the world seed?", exited, then re-entered the World Generation Options, it would set the default seed to "velvetrope". This is a special seed that makes the NPCs very submissive. If someone didn't notice that the seed changed and/or didn't replace it, then their next game would be much different than the way the way the game is meant to be played. This would continue to persist across all new games until the seed was changed.

This bug is an easy fix, but there's the potential that a not insignificant amount of players may have been impacted by this. If your NPCs have been acting oddly and it seems like they never take the initiative, act strangely in sex scenes, etc then I suggest you go check your World Seed and make sure that it's not "velvetrope".

HoloJesusCard

Sep 26, 2018
Is there a way to see your character's turn-ons and turn-offs? I honestly forgot what I set for my characters, and am trying to see what they were

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
  • The Classroom Harasser and The Classroom Admirer storylines have both been revised, fleshing out their characters and giving them each a new event set at their own location where you can choose to interact with them daily if you want
Does anyone know where said events/locations are? Couldn't find any details in the discord either

Jan 25, 2020
Does anyone know where said events/locations are? Couldn't find any details in the discord either
We.. completely forgot to add that info into Hints, didn't we. -_- We'll put it somewhere. I know the Harasser will eventually corner you and ask you to meet them in a certain room at the Emerson Building after class, so late afternoon. I'm not sure of the exact time.

Bunnyhoppe

Sep 16, 2021
First of all, amazing game, way above my expectations. And it's been out only for a year or so? Meaning, the development pace is looking great as well. After DoL there's way too few events happening *to* the protagonist from the other actors, but that might be by design, so can't really complain.

The question is, how do I find specific people? Like, say, I got a crush on some dude whose name I don't even know. Or I'd like to find more football players for the 'team sport' hint. Is there some interface elements that I fail to use right?

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Clothes stolen? Do you know how to trigger the event?
Not sure if there's a special trigger, but for me it just happened during regular showering one morning. You might need to use the "talk about sex" option in her dorm room at least once.

Reactions: Mayrun
Aug 6, 2017
Great update, hoping they add group sex n stuff instead of 1 on 1 in the future.
There is some threesomes in the sport groups. You eventually unlock a potential three way with the swimming team (you choose just to masturbate, have sex with one person, or have sex with two others), and sometimes jocks can come up to you and ask you to service both of them after a match. I don't know if the esports team has anything like that.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes