Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Anyone else think you should learn people's names faster? I like the idea of not knowing everyone's names at first. But after you have a couple classes and have chosen the socialize button you should learn the names of the people your talking with.

In real life, it's one of the first things you would ask someone.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
There is some threesomes in the sport groups. You eventually unlock a potential three way with the swimming team (you choose just to masturbate, have sex with one person, or have sex with two others), and sometimes jocks can come up to you and ask you to service both of them after a match. I don't know if the esports team has anything like that.
Going by real life examples, the prospects are there...

...But not looking good.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think it's locked to progression on the "clothes stolen" or "party milkshake" path now with you increasingly doing the sex talk when hanging out
Getting clothes stolen only provides potential +10 to romance, but not past the cap. It's the Friday party/milkshakes plot that eventually unlocks things with BFF.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
Started a new save but before that I tried hanging out with with the BFF and the first thing that happened is the romance stat tanked. You can't even get it up with a cheat. I guess that's intentional?
You have to progress the Quad party event sequence to unlock romance with the BFF. After that and after a few specific "Talk about sex" events with the BFF you can become BF/GF or Friends with benefits.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
My biggest gripe with the game is how passive the world feels outside of shallow one time interactions, if you want to develop a relationship with a specific NPC you have to poke and prod them for interaction and it limits the amount of "roleplaying" you can do.

I know that there's a possibility that you get asked out to dates or hangouts, so there must be a way to tweak that probability in the code, but with my very limited knowledge I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone could help me with that? Also it would be cool to see that implemented as a world setting slider, if for some reason, current interaction rates are intended to be the default.

Jan 25, 2020
The question is, how do I find specific people? Like, say, I got a crush on some dude whose name I don't even know. Or I'd like to find more football players for the 'team sport' hint. Is there some interface elements that I fail to use right?
That's being worked on. In the current code, the NPCs don't really have a schedule, they're just more or less likely to be in certain areas at certain times - it's kind of weighted randomness from a curated list, like "grab a [student] who has [this inclination]".
The dev is working on code that "pushes" and "pulls" NPCs into places at the start of a day/week/whatever and will set that as their schedule, so then you'll be able to ask them "Hey, where can we meet up later?" or something like that.

Once the NPCs have a "set" schedule, we can start adding easier ways to find them.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
How does the Turn on/Turn off system Work with existing saves? I did not see a way to set or edit this anywhere.

Thank you for your constant work on this fun game!

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How does the Turn on/Turn off system Work with existing saves? I did not see a way to set or edit this anywhere.

Thank you for your constant work on this fun game!
Usually it causes a lot of problems to introduce a bunch of variables into an existing save that was created before said variables were a thing. It's different for something like Pregnancy (which starts at 0 and can be flagged 'on'), but Turn on/off sounds like a World Generation thing and likely can't be retroactively added. So in that save, all NPCs would have Turn on/offs set to empty as they'd never have received values for them during worldgen.

Think of it this way. Suppose there's an NPC described as Devon Glover. You may see them as 'A toned slightly dressed up brown-haired college boy. ' until you learn their name, but their name in that save is always going to be Devon Glover when revealed. Turn ons and Turn offs would be similar to that in that the NPCs should already have received that information during worldgen, it's just that you (the PC) haven't learned that yet, so in your save they wouldn't have any and neither would you unless there was an ingame way of changing your Traits.

My two cents, anyway.

Edit:

I stand corrected. As soon as you wake up on 0.5 loading an older save:

1717448768362.png

Not sure if it applies to NPCs too, though they already have Likes and Dislikes so i may be overthinking it.

Last edited:

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
One thing I would love is to have more reaction to what clothing your wearing.

Like, if your wearing tight yoga pants, guys might talk about your ass. Or if you're wearing a low cut top they talk about your tits.

Another thing is reactions to sex skills. Like, if your blowjob skill is 0, the guy should be Like, ow I can feel your teeth, or move your tongue, or you can only take it that deep?, and praises for high skilled blowjobs etc.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You have to progress the Quad party event sequence to unlock romance with the BFF. After that and after a few specific "Talk about sex" events with the BFF you can become BF/GF or Friends with benefits.
Changelog says that in the new version there's an alternate way to do besides the quad party though.

Also, my MC has developed a crush towards the BFF. Not sure how I can nurture that.

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
If I set the relationship to open, will the partner get with others, or does it just let you? Also, there's now the cheater trait, does that just mean you can convince people to cheat with you, or does it mean people will cheat on you?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
The game reads really well. But getting random events as a tall masculine buff guy and still getting molested on the bus is very odd. I figured strangers would be naturally intimidated by that sort of thing.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
The game reads really well. But getting random events as a tall masculine buff guy and still getting molested on the bus is very odd. I figured strangers would be naturally intimidated by that sort of thing.
I'd imagine it's like this bit in Captain America where Carter impulsively feels Cap's pecs. Probably apocryphal, but I heard that was actually Atwel's involuntary reaction.

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Jimbobthehomohobo

Jun 30, 2020
Anyone got the event where Wild Fantasies contacts you to sponsor your streams? it looks like it's supposed to unlock a new website, but it throws an error. I'm assuming its new in 5.0 as it popped shortly after trying the new version.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
100 pound girls are bullying my 300 pound musclebound nerd and tbh I'm enjoying it.
Ain't no rule that says gigachads can't be subs after all.

Anyway, because I am a dummy: I'm at max relationship values with the Admirer, but we're still "just friends" despite doing Discpix and chill every other night. How can I progress their relationship to dating?

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes