Jan 25, 2020
On this note, it'd be kinda great if there was option to initiate interaction (contextual, based on location) with specific NPC from the "people->people here" screen.

I mean for things like "eat and socialize" or "chat" during the Friday party, where you can see specific person you want to spend time with is in the location, but your ability to actually join the group they're in is at mercy of RNG, even though it makes very little sense.
Yep, that's coming as well! That's related to the same code and was one of the top results in the latest Patreon poll. It's all part of the same code update and is the current focus!

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It kind of depends. If MC has sucked some dick(s) in the past and knows the taste of cum, they'll recognize the nature of the "drink" early. Otherwise, they'll start suspecting things during 4th party or so.

edit: the exact conditions are:
Code:
<<if setup.count_sex_stat("cum swallowed") gte 3>>
    <<egoto EventQuadPartyMilkshakeDiscoverFlavor>>
<<elseif $quadparty.milkshakes gte 10 and $quadparty.timesattended gte 4>>
    <<egoto EventQuadPartyMilkshakeSuspicionFlavor>>
<<else>>
    <<egoto QuadParty>>
<</if>>
So, 10+ milkshakes drunk and 4+ attended parties, if MC doesn't have much experience with cum.
Huh, odd. Last time i got the milkshake discovery event i didn't drink any milkshakes, though i was playing a male MC. Does seeing a girl get offered a milkshake by a random dude count as +1 milkshake for the trigger to happen?

nobodybutaburner

Dec 28, 2022
Do the NPCs ever change their outfits? I feel like they always wear the same things, cause I dont remember noticing any significant changes.
If not it could be neat if they changed outfits based on activity or season.
The "Weather, seasons, temperature, and seasonal events" update hints at a temperature system with "Chilly weather that can perk your nips, or heat and humidity that encourages you to dress skimpier." but thats only regarding the player character.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Huh, odd. Last time i got the milkshake discovery event i didn't drink any milkshakes, though i was playing a male MC. Does seeing a girl get offered a milkshake by a random dude count as +1 milkshake for the trigger to happen?
If your MC is a guy then he'll be told about the milkshakes once his "party popularity" reaches 10+ Popularity is increased with successful dances, making out in public etc. (at least for female MC, not sure what counts for male ones)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can you still get the alternate path if the hint already tells me to progress the party?
I'm also wondering about this. Since I got the shower event, it's been almost a month of spending time at the BFF's dorm but nothing happens.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm also wondering about this. Since I got the shower event, it's been almost a month of spending time at the BFF's dorm but nothing happens.
It won't fire when you spend time at their dorm. This event is triggered as follows:
Code:
    {
        passage: "EventBFFAllNighter",
        tags: ["entering dorm"],
        frequency: 100,
        chance: 0.1,
        hours: [21, 24],
        unique: true,
        weekdays: ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday"],
        checkvar: "!setup.people.is_sexpartner('The Best Friend') and $bffowefavor and $gameday - $bffowefavor gte 7 and !setup.Relationships.in_relationship()",
    },
I.e. there's tiny chance it'll trigger when you enter your dorm between 9-12 pm, between Sunday and Thursday. Also, at least 7 days must've passed since the shower event.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It won't fire when you spend time at their dorm. This event is triggered as follows:
Code:
    {
        passage: "EventBFFAllNighter",
        tags: ["entering dorm"],
        frequency: 100,
        chance: 0.1,
        hours: [21, 24],
        unique: true,
        weekdays: ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday"],
        checkvar: "!setup.people.is_sexpartner('The Best Friend') and $bffowefavor and $gameday - $bffowefavor gte 7 and !setup.Relationships.in_relationship()",
    },
I.e. there's tiny chance it'll trigger when you enter your dorm between 9-12 pm, between Sunday and Thursday. Also, at least 7 days must've passed since the shower event.
Ok thanks, that worked. Just had to spam getting out in and out of the dorm and it happened.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
has he asked you to study with him yet? the event should fire a week or so after the shower event. happens when you enter your dorm from around 1800-2400. very low chance for it to go through though. I'd edit the chance for it to fire with notepad++ if I were you.

yes, you can go through the alternate path even if you already started the milkshake event. as long as you didn't tell the BFF about the secret, the alternate path should be available.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
has he asked you to study with him yet? the event should fire a week or so after the shower event. happens when you enter your dorm from around 1800-2400. very low chance for it to go through though. I'd edit the chance for it to fire with notepad++ if I were you.

yes, you can go through the alternate path even if you already started the milkshake event. as long as you didn't tell the BFF about the secret, the alternate path should be available.
Very low chance but I just kept going in and out of the dorm, it fired after ~15 times.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Usually it causes a lot of problems to introduce a bunch of variables into an existing save that was created before said variables were a thing. It's different for something like Pregnancy (which starts at 0 and can be flagged 'on'), but Turn on/off sounds like a World Generation thing and likely can't be retroactively added. So in that save, all NPCs would have Turn on/offs set to empty as they'd never have received values for them during worldgen.

Think of it this way. Suppose there's an NPC described as Devon Glover. You may see them as 'A toned slightly dressed up brown-haired college boy. ' until you learn their name, but their name in that save is always going to be Devon Glover when revealed. Turn ons and Turn offs would be similar to that in that the NPCs should already have received that information during worldgen, it's just that you (the PC) haven't learned that yet, so in your save they wouldn't have any and neither would you unless there was an ingame way of changing your Traits.

My two cents, anyway.

Edit:

I stand corrected. As soon as you wake up on 0.5 loading an older save:

View attachment 3702013

Not sure if it applies to NPCs too, though they already have Likes and Dislikes so i may be overthinking it.
This is brilliant. I Just did not finish a day after the update.

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
Ain't no rule that says gigachads can't be subs after all.

Anyway, because I am a dummy: I'm at max relationship values with the Admirer, but we're still "just friends" despite doing Discpix and chill every other night. How can I progress their relationship to dating?
You need to follow their story line and play the tabletop with them. After it's done, you can have them as G/BF.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'm actually very happy about the new harasser stuff, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does this actually play I out? My mc keeps returning after 18 o'clock and the guy doesn't want to talk - end of story. That's a bit disappointing. How to trigger the story arc to go on?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I've found what appears to be an annoying bug with " Emerson Randolph " (the annoying girlfriend of your roommate). She's the one that gives you challenges to do various stuff, but many of them require you to contact her with your phone and I don't have her contact details!

I tried editing stuff to add it in, but I can't work out how to handle the array of 'people' in the game (which is where I suspect contacts are saved).

SugarCube.State.variables.people{ ???

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I've found what appears to be an annoying bug with " Emerson Randolph " (the annoying girlfriend of your roommate). She's the one that gives you challenges to do various stuff, but many of them require you to contact her with your phone and I don't have her contact details!

I tried editing stuff to add it in, but I can't work out how to handle the array of 'people' in the game (which is where I suspect contacts are saved).

SugarCube.State.variables.people{ ???
You don't actually need her contact details, you automatically contact her as part of the dares you're doing. ;)

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I doubt this would be officially added to the game. But I would love to see a version of the game, similar to Cursed (old text based game) where you would start out as a guy that gets transformed into a girl, and then as you become more accepting of being a girl and more feminine, guys become more and more attracted to you.

It could be just a mode where you just start out as a flat flabby girl and over time through taking various pills and exercising that you would have a toned body with large boobs and wide hips. I get that guys have their own preferences, but generally speaking men are attracted to big boobs, a healthy amount of body fat and wide hips. So having them most attracted to that, (for the most part) would be ideal.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Absolutely loving this game, already filled up the first page of save slots just making different characters. Great job and I'll definitely be watching this one.

My only complaint/issue (and it's minor) is I don't know what half the clothes are or what they look like unless I open a new tab and google them. I know the game is text-based but some visual representation of the clothing/items would be appreciated. May be just a small little image that appears when you hover over the item at the shop.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes