ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also the female NPC I am referring to is not a special NPC so in theory she should be bi so I have no idea why I can max out both her friendship and lust bar but I can't go any further than that. If the female NPC is straight I don't know why the description doesn't say she has no interest in women or why if they are straight how my female MC can make them lust after them?
The NPCs can have individual inclinations towards cheating on their relationship partner -- they can be "Loyal", a "Cheater" or in-between. Loyal NPCs won't cheat. Cheaters will cheat easily, and for anyone else there's a threshold of exceeding attraction value (based on traits etc) by 500 points. The NPC can also be "Chaste" which effectively makes then unwilling to cheat, because it sets the threshold at impossible 800+500 Lust.

Reactions: fetishgirl

JMAH1R30

May 8, 2021
Just a quick FYI, in lesbian/gay circles, the label 'gold star', is generally offensive and restrictive towards those of those particular groups. To be labelled 'gold star' because you haven't fucked a man/woman or touched a man/woman is kinda intrusive and the label is unnecessary. I don't claim to speak for those communities, as I myself am bisexual, but if I was restricted like that because I didn't like pussy or dick I wouldn't like it either.

Jan 24, 2021
Anyone know how to make it so zeroing out genders spawn rates in worldgen actually zeroes it out? Worldgen says you can never actually do so... but why not? Was flirting with a hot, busty professor for a long time and finally got to seduce them into making me perform oral - was greeted by cock and balls. I'd like to avoid that in my wish fulfilment please.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone know how to make it so zeroing out genders spawn rates in worldgen actually zeroes it out? Worldgen says you can never actually do so... but why not? Was flirting with a hot, busty professor for a long time and finally got to seduce them into making me perform oral - was greeted by cock and balls. I'd like to avoid that in my wish fulfilment please.
Thats's been discussed to death in this thread already - it seems like for whatever reason, the dev is dead set on forcing players to interact with whichever gender(s) they're not interested in. Apparently if you know how to mess with the code you can get an all male or female world, but it may or may not break some stuff in your game.

Jan 24, 2021
Thats's been discussed to death in this thread already - it seems like for whatever reason, the dev is dead set on forcing players to interact with whichever gender(s) they're not interested in. Apparently if you know how to mess with the code you can get an all male or female world, but it may or may not break some stuff in your game.
Understood

Anyone know how to fiddle with the code so I can stop getting cock-shock

Jan 24, 2021
it seems in version 0.5.0i, getting someone's phone number from the "People > Talk to them > Ask for phone number" interaction doesn't actually make it show up in your contacts

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What classes does the BFF take?
Psychology course, Abnormal Psychology and Photography in my playthrough, but not sure if it's fixed or random. You can check their picks using the dev console, before you pick your own: open SugarCube.State.variables.people then navigate to their name key, and then to courses which should list them all.

Sep 26, 2020
Understood

Anyone know how to fiddle with the code so I can stop getting cock-shock
I love javascript.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Line 36233:
Code:
this.gender = pdata.species[1];
Line 36254:
Code:
this.gender = config.gender;
After each of those, insert:
Code:
if (this.gender == "transgender female") this.gender = "female";
with the same indent, and see whether that works.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
see whether that works.
Alternatively, there's a bit responsible for character configuration:
JavaScript:
setup.species.human.genders["transgender female"] = {
    "label": "woman",
    "choice label": "a transgender woman",
    "labelyoung": "girl",
    "pronouns": "female",
    "parts": [  "chest", "stomach", "back", "wrist", "wrist", "forearm", "forearm", "upper arm", "upper arm", "hand", "hand", "neck", "head", "face", "mouth",
                "shoulder", "shoulder", "waist", "hip", "hip", "thigh", "thigh", "crotch", "calf", "calf", "ankle", "ankle", "foot", "foot", "butt", "anus", "nipples",
                "breasts", "penis", "balls"],
    "grows_beard":false,
    "attraction": [ {"label": "straight", "genders": ["male", "transgender male", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 70,
                    {"label": "lesbian", "genders": ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 10,
                    {"label": "bi", "genders": ["male", "female", "transgender male", "transgender female", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 20],
    "roommate genders": ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary afab"],
}
The parts section can be adjusted to give characters fully transitioned body with all female parts. If that's one's thing.

(as long as the other parts of the game don't make presumptions about genders having specific equipment anyway, which is not guaranteed)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Alternatively, there's a bit responsible for character configuration:
JavaScript:
setup.species.human.genders["transgender female"] = {
    "choice label": "a transgender woman",
    "parts": [  "chest", "stomach", "back", "wrist", "wrist", "forearm", "forearm", "upper arm", "upper arm", "hand", "hand", "neck", "head", "face", "mouth",
                "shoulder", "shoulder", "waist", "hip", "hip", "thigh", "thigh", "crotch", "calf", "calf", "ankle", "ankle", "foot", "foot", "butt", "anus", "nipples",
    "attraction": [ {"label": "straight", "genders": ["male", "transgender male", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 70,
                    {"label": "lesbian", "genders": ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 10,
                    {"label": "bi", "genders": ["male", "female", "transgender male", "transgender female", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 20],
}
The parts section can be adjusted to give characters fully transitioned body with all female parts. If that's one's thing.

(as long as the other parts of the game don't make presumptions about genders having specific equipment anyway, which is not guaranteed)
Huh, so you can remove the genitals of every generated NPC and pretend you've been isekai'd to a Detroit: Become Human setting?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Huh, so you can remove the genitals of every generated NPC and pretend you've been isekai'd to a Detroit: Become Human setting?
Should be possible, in theory. Though i suspect quite a few passages would lock up or fall onto defaults along the lines of "if there's no penis then there's a vagina" without checking deeper.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Another way to change the gender of any character mid-game is by entering this in the console (replace stuff in brackets):

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.people["<firstname lastname>"].species[1] = "<gender>"

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I mean, to be fair, this game, which is free, already has way more customization options than most games, and it's nit like it was every advertised as a XYZgender-only game. You can set the slider to the extreme and get very few of whatever gender you dislike, plus you can customize the genders of many of the important NPCs at the beginning.

Last edited:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
If you want a world with specific genders, you can do something like this.
You can find it line 7297, if you open the file with a text editor (I recommend Notepad++). Or search for "setup.species.human.genders".
Example, from male to trans-woman :
Code:
setup.species.human.genders["male"] = {
    "choice label": "a cisgender woman",
    "attraction": [ {"label": "straight", "genders": ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary afab"]}, 70,
                    {"label": "gay", "genders": ["male", "transgender male", "nonbinary amab", "nonbinary afab"]}, 10,
}
The game will still use its own genders, but all descriptions will change, outside of a few (like going to the guy's changing room for the cheerleader event, but inside will be a trans-woman).

What to do?
"label": "man", "woman" or "person" : Used by the game to check the gender
"choice label": "a cisgender woman" : Description of the choice when choosing your own gender
"labelyoung": "girl" : Name of the younger version
"parts": (a lot of things) : The first two lines of the description are common human body parts, change the third to whatever sex parts you want that gender to have.
"grows_beard":false : Can they grow a beard
"attraction" : (a lot of things) : change what straight, gay and bi character of that gender are attracted to. Use labels.
"roommate genders" : ["female", "transgender female", "nonbinary afab"] : What can be the gender of your roommate if you pick that gender.

I've tested it a bit, and the game seems to adapt quite well most of the time, as long as you keep penis for males and vagina for female.

If you just want to avoid trans surprises, copy the male to transgender male and female to transgender female. Just be sure to keep the first line "setup.species.human.genders["transgender male"] = {" as it is.

If I was unclear, let me know and I can do snippets to copy/paste.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
The NPCs can have individual inclinations towards cheating on their relationship partner -- they can be "Loyal", a "Cheater" or in-between. Loyal NPCs won't cheat. Cheaters will cheat easily, and for anyone else there's a threshold of exceeding attraction value (based on traits etc) by 500 points. The NPC can also be "Chaste" which effectively makes then unwilling to cheat, because it sets the threshold at impossible 800+500 Lust.
Thank you so much for explaining this. The only reason I questioned it was that I have managed to get multiple female NPCs to cheat on their girlfriends and the 2 female NPCs with boyfriends I tried it didn't work. What is strange is I managed to get their boyfriends to cheat with me but it didn't work when I tried to get the female NPCs to cheat on their boyfriends or try a relationship with me it didn't work.

I will try generating a new game to see if I can get it to work.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'd love to see a confrontation if you fucked a girl and their boyfriend comes looking for you. Have a fight in the gymnasium locker room (maybe a backroom in there) to have it stay out of public view so campus police aren't involved. If you win the fight, you can take her as your gf or boot her ass to the curb (I mean what's to stop her from cheating on you).

I just know I want a way to beat the football captain's ass for sure. I've fucked his girl's ass multiple times.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you raise your weight? My character is turning into a skeleton.
Basically, avoid any sort of workout other than weight training. Each piece of food MC eats will give them between 4-8 points of "plumpness" while each cardio activity (jogging, yoga, swimming, treadmill etc) will burn ~6 units of that fat. Your character will only increase weight if the net change at the start of the day (7 am) is positive, and it's 10 points per 1% of weight.

It could probably use some re-balance pass for the burn values from cardio, plus stuff like yoga would make more sense to be more of 50:50 split between cardio and muscle gain, rather than pure cardio like it is now.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
It would be nice if weight training had a lower ceiling for checks then, for characters who want to max weight right at the beginning.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes