ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It would be nice if weight training had a lower ceiling for checks then, for characters who want to max weight right at the beginning.
It's not really too bad, since even if you fail you still get a benefit. It is just smaller: +3 instead of +6 per action. And iirc there's a daily cap how much you can increase it.

Also, to clarify: you don't need weight training for character to get more plump. Weight training will train muscles and simply won't be detrimental to your goal of gaining fat. All you need for character to become more plump is to eat a few meals a day and avoid cardio actions.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It's not really too bad, since even if you fail you still get a benefit. It is just smaller: +3 instead of +6 per action. And iirc there's a daily cap how much you can increase it.

Also, to clarify: you don't need weight training for character to get more plump. Weight training will train muscles and simply won't be detrimental to your goal of gaining fat. All you need for character to become more plump is to eat a few meals a day and avoid cardio actions.
what is the cap, I usually do x3

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what is the cap, I usually do x3
It's 10 points (i.e. 1%) for gains, both for plumpness and muscles. Fat reduction from cardio is capped at 1.5% per day:
JavaScript:
    let cardio = fitness.cardio || 0;
    cardio = cardio > 0 ? Math.max(fitness.cardio, 10) : cardio;
    let plumpness = fitness.plumpness || 0;
    let plumpnesschange = plumpness - cardio;
    if (Math.abs(plumpnesschange) <= 7) plumpnesschange = 0;
    if (plumpnesschange < -15) plumpnesschange = -15; else if (plumpnesschange > 10) plumpnesschange = 10;
    let musclechange = fitness.bulking || 0;
    if (musclechange < -15) musclechange = -15; else if (musclechange > 10) musclechange = 10;

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Fuck, just discovered this game, and this shit is good. As someone who enjoys The Company, Pregmod and Incubus City (which are all HTML mostly text-based games), this one is quite cool too.

My only complaint is everything seems too slow, it takes ages for things to start happening, and the grind for money and stats is quite boring.
It's a good game so far, but I really think it could benefit from less grinding for everything.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Something I think it'd be cool to be able to do is if you could be the one to sell weed to the students. Be another way to earn some money and you can even set it up similar to the cafeteria job where if a customer is short, you can cover/let it slide/refuse to sell. Let it slide too much and your boss takes it out on your ass lol.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Something I think it'd be cool to be able to do is if you could be the one to sell weed to the students. Be another way to earn some money and you can even set it up similar to the cafeteria job where if a customer is short, you can cover/let it slide/refuse to sell. Let it slide too much and your boss takes it out on your ass lol.
Given that one of the points on the devs roadmap is crime and punishment, I would guess that jobs like that are probably going to come in with that update. Since they would probably want to have a working system of campus police and stuff to give adequate punishments for being caught selling on campus grounds and so on.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Fuck, just discovered this game, and this shit is good. As someone who enjoys The Company, Pregmod and Incubus City (which are all HTML mostly text-based games), this one is quite cool too.

My only complaint is everything seems too slow, it takes ages for things to start happening, and the grind for money and stats is quite boring.
It's a good game so far, but I really think it could benefit from less grinding for everything.
Have you gone into the difficulty settings and played with the sliders?

Reactions: CadiaCreations

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Anyone know if you can fuck the teachers? I've been flirting with them, and am surprised they haven't brought up sex in exchange for extra credit. Not a thing yet, or is this a case of the game's habit of proceeding slowly? Actually, haven't gotten anything sexual from the teachers really, if we ignore the events to improve your grade (hypno, nude painting, etc).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone know if you can fuck the teachers?
Yes, but it takes solid amount of lust to trigger first interaction and much more for the follow-up. Also, note that the teacher in question needs to find the MC sexually appealing, which is not guaranteed. If they do, you'll get some early events with them checking out the MC, and there'll be note of potential attraction (or lack thereof) in the private talk scene.

Also also, some teachers are more forward than others about it.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone know if you can fuck the teachers? I've been flirting with them, and am surprised they haven't brought up sex in exchange for extra credit. Not a thing yet, or is this a case of the game's habit of proceeding slowly? Actually, haven't gotten anything sexual from the teachers really, if we ignore the events to improve your grade (hypno, nude painting, etc).
You definitely can. As you keep helping and flirting with them, eventually they will ask you for different stuff and then you can have sex with them if you want.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
offer help instead of asking for extra credit

Reactions: ffive

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, but it takes solid amount of lust to trigger first interaction and much more for the follow-up. Also, note that the teacher in question needs to find the MC sexually appealing, which is not guaranteed. If they do, you'll get some early events with them checking out the MC, and there'll be note of potential attraction (or lack thereof) in the private talk scene.

Also also, some teachers are more forward than others about it.
I wish the RNG doesn't give me married teachers lmao. Is there a way to remove their marital status through SugarCube?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
I wish the RNG doesn't give me married teachers lmao. Is there a way to remove their marital status through SugarCube?
I haven't tried it, but from what little I've seen the "married" status is simply because they use the "Married Professor" archetype. So changing the archetype into one of the other professor types would probably work.

To see which archetypes are available, type
Code:
SugarCube.setup.archetypes
into the console.

To change a character's archetype, use
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.people["<firstname lastname>"].archetype = "<new archetype>"
Though I don't know for sure this works. Best create a save before trying this.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Hopefully this eventually totally eclipses Newlife as a 'girl sim' in terms of features and content in a much shorter time frame than it's taken that game to build its current state. (right now there's plenty of places you could argue one game has X over the other)
Yeah, the dev of this game appears to be good at coding and is updating the game at a really fast pace, so soon it will eclipse all girl life sim games out there if the pace continues.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes