almostideal

May 12, 2020
Is there any purpose to the various seasonal breaks in-game? I can't say I've found any break-related/exclusive content so other than having an excuse to grind through the Quickieburger content it doesn't really feel like there is much point. Especially as e.g. non-picnic dates are still restricted to after 6PM during these weeks.
It's when Universities go on break.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wahnsinn

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Is there any purpose to the various seasonal breaks in-game? I can't say I've found any break-related/exclusive content so other than having an excuse to grind through the Quickieburger content it doesn't really feel like there is much point. Especially as e.g. non-picnic dates are still restricted to after 6PM during these weeks.
nothing special, it's just so you can break the tedium of attending classes and go flip some burgers instead

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah no shit, I am wondering what the purpose of including these in when they amount to tediously progressing through the week to get back to half the actual content of the game is.

Also not sure if this is reported but after updating from 0.5.1f to 0.5.1i, logic in sex scenes has gotten noticeably worse. Specifically it seems the logic for cancelling an action when a conflicting action is initiated no longer works. Noticed this both with multiple oral actions (can lick and suck everything simultaneously) as well as when switching positions.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Yeah no shit, I am wondering what the purpose of including these in when they amount to tediously progressing through the week to get back to half the actual content of the game is.

Also not sure if this is reported but after updating from 0.5.1f to 0.5.1i, logic in sex scenes has gotten noticeably worse. Specifically it seems the logic for cancelling an action when a conflicting action is initiated no longer works. Noticed this both with multiple oral actions (can lick and suck everything simultaneously) as well as when switching positions.
Sorry, was a little pithy. It's a good time to grind stats out for a bit, you can also interact with lecturers during the breaks. So a good way of stocking up on cash,skills and favours.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
so i don't know how to progress my romance with an npc. it tells me my next milestone would be to have sex, the prompt just never shows up, doesn't matter what kind of date i choose. so i tried to use their cheat options to max out all the variables and that did nothing either. so i chose to get rid of the romance option from the option menu and that doesn't work either. what am i missing to go one step further ?

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
so i don't know how to progress my romance with an npc. it tells me my next milestone would be to have sex, the prompt just never shows up, doesn't matter what kind of date i choose. so i tried to use their cheat options to max out all the variables and that did nothing either. so i chose to get rid of the romance option from the option menu and that doesn't work either. what am i missing to go one step further ?
*edited because I'm stupid*
Certain characters can't go that far. Some are tied to events, and I think certain characters that can't be sexed up just don't have their content in, yet. Are you trying to sex up a "Special" NPC?
I know the Parasocial fan does not, and the manager of the Summit Market - as far as I know. Might have changed in the last update.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Are relationship proposals glitched? Nobody I asked will accept despite being maxed.
the romantic relationship will be maxed out but no matter what i do i cant ask no one to be my boyfriend its kinda weird is there like something special you got to do in order to get that choice to pop up or something

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
and then i just got kaley hill my roommate to give me her phone number i look in my phones contacts and shes not even in it like wtf is that all about

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Odd, the one i posted should have helped -- what time on Friday are you falling asleep?
nothing special, it's just so you can break the tedium of attending classes and go flip some burgers instead

I really hope sooner or later there will be special content for the holiday periods.

(Did I mention before that the game is missing a beach?)

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
*edited because I'm stupid*
Certain characters can't go that far. Some are tied to events, and I think certain characters that can't be sexed up just don't have their content in, yet. Are you trying to sex up a "Special" NPC?
I know the Parasocial fan does not, and the manager of the Summit Market - as far as I know. Might have changed in the last update.
yeah its the burger manager that i tried it with, thought he was a horndog that would just go for it but i already tried everything with him did the burger event chain to the end as far as i know. i really thought he would just go for it. i will probably just go for someone else at this point.

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
the romantic relationship will be maxed out but no matter what i do i cant ask no one to be my boyfriend its kinda weird is there like something special you got to do in order to get that choice to pop up or something
Yeah that's the same issue with me. Nobody will be my girlfriend and sometimes it'll erroneously state when I ask that we're already dating when we're not.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes