BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
I wish there was a cheat menu to manually adjust relationship status when it's bugged like this or to force events in the area to trigger.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
In my case, i did that a few more times and got the following to trigger:

View attachment 3832073

If you Turn the tables you become their dom and you can set rules for them and they get added as Romantic Partner even if you're already in a relationship with someone that isn't okay with sharing.

Took a number of attempts though, there's apparently a hidden 'control' stat and i consistently had her give me head instead after following her into the bathroom (also 3 Assertiveness btw) and filming it on her own phone like she intended to do with me.
Is the only way to proceed ratting her out to the teacher? I was hoping I'd be able to get her into me and turn the tables through seduction and my own assertiveness.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Am I crazy or can male characters not insert their dick, the option seems to be missing. Is there a size limit or something?
Had no problems with that on my own 'max sized' male character.

Some sexual positions block access to certain parts of your partner's body though, and the part needs to be unoccupied, i.e. if you're teasing someone's nipples you can't also suck them.

Then there's encounters such as the Harasser's toll and bathroom events, and arcade lewd punishments, that very specifically limit the actions you can do to what is stated (usually giving head) so you can't turn that into full-on sex.

Was it one of those three?

Is the only way to proceed ratting her out to the teacher? I was hoping I'd be able to get her into me and turn the tables through seduction and my own assertiveness.
I didn't rat her out to the teacher myself since i wanted to build up Assertiveness, but apparently the game does warn you when the Harasser would be removed from the game in red text. You can do it through bathroom visits and trying to push past people asking for a toll though, what matters is the buildup of the hidden control stat with them.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Am I crazy or can male characters not insert their dick, the option seems to be missing. Is there a size limit or something?
You have to "tease pussy with dick" first, maybe two or three times, after that you have the option to insert it.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes