Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Respectively, do assertive and compliant actions. If you get the "toll" event for example, pay them to get compliance points, or try to shove past them to get assertiveness points. This'll lead to more dominant and submissive actions as well as unlocking their respective traits after a while. At least I think it works like that.

Also, when you're having sex you could try spanking actions, asking to be more rough, stuff like that.
Thx for your answer. Is there somewhere where I can see those stats? I used the be more rough option a lot of times now. But there is no real change in options or other kind of notifications. I also don't get many events whith the option to choose Compliance. The toll events for me only show the assertiveness required. And what happens if you say you don't have the money and take the pain?

Thx!

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
Thx for your answer. Is there somewhere where I can see those stats? I used the be more rough option a lot of times now. But there is no real change in options or other kind of notifications. I also don't get many events whith the option to choose Compliance. The toll events for me only show the assertiveness required. And what happens if you say you don't have the money and take the pain?

Thx!
Currently control is a hidden stat. Not sure why, hopefully that changes and it gets a bar like the other three. It's a brand new system so we don't really know how it works yet, but someone earlier in the thread went through and pulled out all the control modifying events into a doc. Can't find the post where I saw this, apologies to whomever did this good work:

edit: Found the post I saw this: https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-5-1k-anthaum.190412/post-14195040

Last edited:

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Is there any wiki on story events and how to trigger them? I am not able to trigger any romance with the bff and also roommate's partner. Also, how far does the events with the teaching staff tasks go? I have done a few at this point and the events seems to be recycling rather than progressing further. Also, I am attempting the E-girl path but nothing interesting seems to happen in the past matches that happened. Am I missing anything?

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any wiki on story events and how to trigger them? I am not able to trigger any romance with the bff and also roommate's partner. Also, how far does the events with the teaching staff tasks go? I have done a few at this point and the events seems to be recycling rather than progressing further. Also, I am attempting the E-girl path but nothing interesting seems to happen in the past matches that happened. Am I missing anything?
Lots of things seem to be tied to lust. Have you kept trying to talk about sex with your BFF? I was able to progress eventually after lots of talking.

I think teaching staff stuff is generally limited to inside the campus. You can hook up with staff outside of the campus but I don't think you can lead it. Generally when you flirt or proposition them they say it's inappropriate. They can ask you though...

Are you talking about E-sports? From what I remember, part of the story is you don't get to pick your character but one of your teammates will let you choose your character if you help them get somewhere with another teammate? You need to work on your relationship with that other teammate. Again, I think once you get past friendship and possibly lust thresholds some things will trigger. Everything in the game is a slow burn but you can change settings in the difficulty settings.

Reactions: gds21

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Does polyamory work? I've got like 2 npcs other than the official gf (poly partner) which have fulfilled every other date card milestones except for the officially dating.

Reactions: Strong1

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
the world map is a bit confusing...
am i this stupid?
There's a labeled map with the "Map" button, and the main map that can be navigated normally can be clicked on to fast travel to that area. I will agree that navigating normally is a bit easy to get confused by, especially heading into town and trying to reach some of the more out-of-the-way areas. Why the normal map isn't labeled even though the asset exists and is right there, I dunno.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hmm, I honestly am not sure what you are referring to.

You can just easily click on the places on the map to go to. If you want to go to town you click on the parking lot and the game gives you the option to go to. Same as for going back. And for places with special events they are even marked.

I am not writing this in a manner to say "look at you, you cannot click on a map". I hope I do not come across as disrespectful. English is not my 1st language. I just want to state the opposite opinion that for me the map is working perfectly adequate. This is not to say that it cannot be improved I just would not know how and would strongly hope it would stay exactly as is.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Does polyamory work? I've got like 2 npcs other than the official gf (poly partner) which have fulfilled every other date card milestones except for the officially dating.
Don't think it is fully implemented yet. Everyone I ask other than my poly partner just says they aren't ready for a relationship yet.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
There's a labeled map with the "Map" button, and the main map that can be navigated normally can be clicked on to fast travel to that area. I will agree that navigating normally is a bit easy to get confused by, especially heading into town and trying to reach some of the more out-of-the-way areas. Why the normal map isn't labeled even though the asset exists and is right there, I dunno.
Thank you!

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes