Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Or maybe it's just a mistake and it's meant to be the opposite, with asking to be more rough being the choice that increases the skill.
I could not think of any other reason.

Is someone here who might have access to the devs to confirm if it is working as intended or how it is working in the 1st place?

Thank you all so much in advance!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
If it were to increase a stat when asking to rough it up, i think it should be masochism, not submissive
Is there a stat for that in the game as well? I don't remember someone mentioned that. There is compliance but I am not sure if it is really affected by that choice.

No matter how it is called I find it weird that a sub asking to be treated gentle will increase submissiveness.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Suggestion: the tattoo shop could offer a womb tattoo for the belly or pubic area.

While they've been meme'd as kind of slutty, they can be remarkably stylish and are historically empowering.
I was wondering why there wasn't a womb tattoo as well.

I'd also enjoy having a "Spank Me" tattoo for the ass.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, use your phone and find a Friend of yours. And from the menu I believe it is "Ask to hang out." Then "Ask to hang out with friends" or something such as that.

Took me awhile to figure that out myself.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
There's the Masochist inclination, but it just requires 4 Sexual Knowledge and is unlocked by finishing a sex act with >500 pain and at least one orgasm.
Wow, thx for that Mate. That seems to be quite a high number. I wonder how to get to that. Because usually also when my MC IS with dominant partners they only slap the balls occssionally and sometines squeeze the boobs (MC is female with dick).
So the pain is mostly gone at the end of The scene. Even though the dom Partner is asked to be more rough and replied with 'absolutely'.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
There isn't. There's the Masochist inclination, but it just requires 4 Sexual Knowledge and is unlocked by finishing a sex act with >500 pain and at least one orgasm.

It's one of the choices when inviting someone to hang out - something like "hang out as a group".

Ah that makes sense, didn't try for this version yet.
Hopefully they'll make group sex more common than it already is

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Speaking of group sex; is it actually possible to have one partner taking your char's ass, another taking their pussy? So far, no matter what I tried, one always goes for mouth, which isn't what I want.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I have maxed stat (not cheated in) with a random city npc(not a college student) but cant seem to get into a mono or poly relationship with them. Is there something im missing? or a other way to trigger it?

Oct 16, 2018
I have maxed stat (not cheated in) with a random city npc(not a college student) but cant seem to get into a mono or poly relationship with them. Is there something im missing? or a other way to trigger it?
It's a bug with 0.5.1k, it's reportedly fixed in 0.5.2 (which you can't get for free yet).

Aug 6, 2017
Speaking of group sex; is it actually possible to have one partner taking your char's ass, another taking their pussy? So far, no matter what I tried, one always goes for mouth, which isn't what I want.
Yeah, though need to make sure that you don't have any toys in.

4.30 star(s) 98 Votes