labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
I just started with a new save on version 0.5.2, and I'm running into some errors with some characters. Anyone else having issues?

Edit: It has triggered on two punky characters now, so I think that might be the issue.

1722584835647.png

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
That's only going to be a thing in 0.5.2, which you can get if you subscribe to the Patreon. If you're a peasant like me, you're on 0.5.1k and you don't have access to that yet.
Speaking of which, anyone kind and willing to share 0.5.2 here?

also anyone who has been playing the new update have you been able to get a dom to set more than one rule onto you? In 0.5.0 whether it was a bug or not you couldn't have more than one rule set on you by a dom, didnt play 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 yet so hoping that its been fixed/updated.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I really like new contents, mechanics for avoiding kinks are a bit misplaced tho.
I wish you to accomplish what you aim for.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Is the golden star thing fixed already?
During a lesbian run my character lost the golden star status when her girlfriend used the strap on on her which is incorrect since she should only lose it if she had sex with a man not a strap on, is there a way to make the flag disapear only on enconters with males?

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Speaking of which, anyone kind and willing to share 0.5.2 here?
Agreed. I've been itching to try the 5.2 version, primarily for the open/poly relationships, but still at least a bit interested in other stuff added in it.

However,

• We have been graced with another new conspiracy bulletin (contributed by Meat Glacier)
  • graphic underwear
  • Campus is a little breezier thanks to a new event (contributed by RyDog)
Conspiracy bulletin? What's that about?
Graphic underwear..... is that underwear with a specific look or writing on it?
Breezier Campus? Is that about adding more events for skirt flipping opportunities?

Reactions: pleaseletme

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
Okay, that's understandable now. What about the graphic underwear and the breezier campus? What's that about?
The graphic underwear refers to flavor text. You can get underwear at the school store with the school logo on it or regular underwear in the shops in town, this probably means new ways to customize. Breezier campus probably means a new scene added that causes a breeze to flip your skirt.

Reactions: Kionatria

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
What actions do I need to do to get the Submissive inclination?
Many inclinations are unlocked by sleeping at level 2/4/6 of their respective skill. The Submissive inclination is unlocked at LV4 (might require finishing a sexual encounter). Accommodating and Submissive Vibe are for LVs 2 and 6, respectively.

Oct 16, 2018
i've had a character with submission 10 and not gotten any of those.
If you got that tenth level in submission through cheats, maybe you actually need to get an event that gives you points in that before the game recognizes your progress (which in my experience using cheats is typically how it works, but through sleeping). If I were you, I'd act submissive in the next few sex scenes I'd get and then sleep. Or maybe it's a bug and I'm talking out of my ass altogether.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I was disappointed by the lack of futa/intersex, but it SEEMS like it's super easy to mod in/add.

1) Open CourseOfTemptation.html using notepad++
2) go to (in this case) line 7526
3) Replace clitoris with penis, as shown below

This hypothetically should make every female intersex with both a penis and vagina and no balls or clitoris (although you could hypothetically include both). You should be able to do the same with trans male/trans female/nonbinary afab/nonbinary amab if you want the world to still have females. I only tested it insofar as a day 1 masturbation, but my character was able to use both their pussy & cock without issue.

Anyone else try this? Any major hiccups?

1722829469476.png

gyppo

Jul 31, 2021
All I did was move the skill raising to * 3. What do I need to do to act submissive in sex? I thought i was being submissive and got Attentive Lover instead. Thank you for your replies.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
All I did was move the skill raising to * 3. What do I need to do to act submissive in sex? I thought i was being submissive and got Attentive Lover instead. Thank you for your replies.
It looks like there's only a few things that call setup.inclinations.unlock_with_req("Submissive") - accepting a collar (entering into a sub relationship with someone), and using the Submission skill during a sexual encounter. It looks like the "ask to be rougher" option counts as the latter; so in theory all you should need is to use it once and then you should get the inclination next time you sleep. Haven't tested it, though.

EDIT: Oops, I misread it - it looks like you need to ask to be *gentler*, because it's only the branch with roughness_level_requested=-1 that does it.

EDIT2: Interesting, cheating myself submission 4 I can't seem to get the inclination either.

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It looks like there's only a few things that call setup.inclinations.unlock_with_req("Submissive") - accepting a collar (entering into a sub relationship with someone), and using the Submission skill during a sexual encounter. It looks like the "ask to be rougher" option counts as the latter; so in theory all you should need is to use it once and then you should get the inclination next time you sleep. Haven't tested it, though.

EDIT: Oops, I misread it - it looks like you need to ask to be *gentler*, because it's only the branch with roughness_level_requested=-1 that does it.
Thanks for your info.

But to me this does not make any sense. The dominant partners reply with 'absolutely' if asked to be rough.

Would it not be more logical that the MC gets more submissive If they ask?

I tried this Option a lot of times now but no stat change has happened so far. Is it maybe just broken atm?

Oct 1, 2023
Thanks will try it.
After trying again, "ask to be more gentle" indeed works - the first time the issue was that I got a bug where me cheating up to submissiveness 4 didn't actually apply, hence I didn't get the inclination either.

EDIT:
Would it not be more logical that the MC gets more submissive If they ask?
I agree, it's a bit silly. I think it's meant to represent asking to be more gentle (and not receiving it) when your dom is being too rough, but that doesn't make much sense for a character at low submissiveness. Or maybe it's just a mistake and it's meant to be the opposite, with asking to be more rough being the choice that increases the skill.

Reactions: Buletti
4.30 star(s) 98 Votes