VN Ren'Py Abandoned Courtship: A Dance with Love [v0.3.1] [Professor Historian]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite love interest so far?

• Total voters

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
again, I suggest applying the Onhold tag for the game if you don't have any plans to abandon it just so people don't confuse its status
I already asked the moderators, who applied it then removed it, not sure why. I could ask again but I don't want to be banned or anything for asking repeatedly. I'll ask again tomorrow.

Reactions: Holdos

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One other thought for you - update your Dev notes section to reflect that this is on hold with a brief 'why.'

You can also request the addition of the tag for your new AVN so that it is added to page 1 of this thread.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Professor Historian

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
again one of my favourites, again on hold, a good fantasy drama with character building and one which give actual real choices rather than a harem game, where the choice is to creampie or not. Wish you good luck with the health issues, and financially can't support, am a student also, hopefully will be supporting on patron once i start earning

• Red Heart

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Man i loved this game since it's release, the Victorian theme is so captivating to me. What are the plans in the future? Is it really abandoned or was there some kinda mix up?

• Red Heart

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Oh shit hope they are doing alright, best of wishes.
Getting better and better! I've started a new, smaller game while I was recovering: The Loop.

2023 and part of 2024 have been really rough but I'm finally getting my life back together. While I was in the worse of it, I thought about abandoning Courtship, or making it smaller, or waiting to have more resources, but now that I have some mobility and energy, I'll probably just say fuck it and go with the vision I had at the beginning :)

Hope it answers some questions you guys might have had!

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Getting better and better! I've started a new, smaller game while I was recovering: The Loop.

2023 and part of 2024 have been really rough but I'm finally getting my life back together. While I was in the worse of it, I thought about abandoning Courtship, or making it smaller, or waiting to have more resources, but now that I have some mobility and energy, I'll probably just say fuck it and go with the vision I had at the beginning :)

Yeah thanks for replying, good to hear you are getting better. That's the most important thing, don't feel like you should push yourself. Do what makes you comfortable, I just coming on here to express my love of the game and if it has a future because i absolutely enjoyed it. Stay safe I'll be here if you decide to every pick it back up, best of luck to you.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

glad to hear you are getting better. not sure why they keep putting abandoned tag on it since you've told them it was onhold due to your health issues

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021

It makes my day to know that there is a chance that courtship will become the great novel that it can become. The first thing is you, to create these works of art, they cannot be done lightly and you have to follow your inspiration and make us enjoy the great talent you have. I'm encouraged and I'm already eager to know how the marquis is doing in his meeting with the queen and the decisions about his suitors. Greetings and congratulations.

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
It makes my day to know that there is a chance that courtship will become the great novel that it can become. The first thing is you, to create these works of art, they cannot be done lightly and you have to follow your inspiration and make us enjoy the great talent you have. I'm encouraged and I'm already eager to know how the marquis is doing in his meeting with the queen and the decisions about his suitors. Greetings and congratulations.
Thank you for your kind words, they make my day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Holdos

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
You guys have been so kind with your comments and love for Courtship lately that I've build a little something for you all: . It's made up from a scene that should have been in the next chapter of the game. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Thank you so much for that teaser!! Sally is my main love interest when I play, so this is definitely appreciated.(y)

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes