Others Cow Clicker [v0.95] [MaybeMee]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
That person's older version of the same game is far better in my opinion. The art in the new one isn't as good, and the volume that the breasts can get to just doesn't seem as much as well.
I gave that game a try and thought it was pretty cool! Jealous of the breast scaling mechanic. I'll be experimenting to see how doable that is for this game, though with the introduction of different outfits, it may become more trouble than it's worth. But who knows?

The game isn't compatible with Windows 7 or older.
Thank you for helping identify their issue! For full transparency I don't know much about how compatible this game would be with older versions of windows. I'm currently developing this game on Windows 10.

Reactions: Hajtand

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
New update has been dropped! Check the patch notes for a bit more information, but just a few brief things are some visual tweaks, unit/upgrade additions, etc. (Also added a couple sounds to try and make it less of a silent void)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thank you for helping identify their issue! For full transparency I don't know much about how compatible this game would be with older versions of windows. I'm currently developing this game on Windows 10.
Well, I can say right now I can't seem to run this on Windows 8.1, it just sits on a white screen doing nothing. On a side note, I'm not sure if it's related to the game just not running on my computer, but I also can't seem to resize the window to fit my 1600x900 monitor.

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
Well, I can say right now I can't seem to run this on Windows 8.1, it just sits on a white screen doing nothing. On a side note, I'm not sure if it's related to the game just not running on my computer, but I also can't seem to resize the window to fit my 1600x900 monitor.
Thank you for sharing and I'm sorry about the technical issues! Regarding the resolution issue, that should now be fixed in the latest update. The game seemed to run fine on my display resized to 1600x900, however I can't speak to anything regarding a mismatch of windows versions at the moment.

Reactions: castoli

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Well,I have question about customization: there is icon enable on display, but it's still not function - why?

watcher2795

Jul 20, 2021
i am getting a ERROR message that wont let me play the game

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [0] - -7.resolutions(100379,-1)
at gml_Script_updateResolution
############################################################################################
gml_Script_updateResolution (line -1)
gml_Script_loadSaveFile
gml_GlobalScript_initVars

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
If you have patreon ver - can you share,pls?

I think with the actual creator posted this game to F95. I feel it would be in very poor taste to even ask for it...
Since this is also a very small project, they currently have about 50 patrons (It'd mean a lot to them if you even supported them for the one month...)

I think access to the content is $2 or $5 to get the patreon variant of this game.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I think with the actual creator posted this game to F95. I feel it would be in very poor taste to even ask for it...
Since this is also a very small project, they currently have about 50 patrons (It'd mean a lot to them if you even supported them for the one month...)

I think access to the content is $2 or $5 to get the patreon variant of this game.
I like to support him, but unfortunately I can't pay anymore on Patreon in present situation...

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
i am getting a ERROR message that wont let me play the game

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [0] - -7.resolutions(100379,-1)
at gml_Script_updateResolution
############################################################################################
gml_Script_updateResolution (line -1)
gml_Script_loadSaveFile
gml_GlobalScript_initVars
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're getting a crash issue. If you don't mind sharing, what resolution is the screen that you're trying to play on? It would seems there still might be some kinks with the auto-resolution setting.

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
I like to support him, but unfortunately I can't pay anymore on Patreon in present situation...
I appreciate your interest in wanting to access the Patreon version of the game. Without trying to hammer any points home too hard, any support is appreciated!

Regarding what is available in the Patreon version vs Public, the plan is to use a trickle-down system. Slowly content will trickle into the Public version from the Patreon. Currently for this game aside from an increased multiplier, the Patreon version has purely cosmetic benefits. As this library increases I want to slowly phase it into public access in some form regularly.

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
Apologies for the delay! Lots of life has been going on as of late, but I hope you have a little fun with this update! FULL-BODY cowgirls finally! So happy to have this through as it opens the door for a lot of visual kinks and fun!

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Apologies for the delay! Lots of life has been going on as of late, but I hope you have a little fun with this update! FULL-BODY cowgirls finally! So happy to have this through as it opens the door for a lot of visual kinks and fun!
Nice one, but still need cosmetic menu for public(yeah,I know it's for Patreon,but still) + what about add some visual futures: if unlock pumps - it's add to breast?(for example)
I understand - you just stared this project + you have another one, but please, if it possible made it - even for patreon subscribe.

• Sad
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020

This is awsome news can't wait to see what is to come! love your art, love your work! keep kicking butts!

MaybeMee

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2021
Nice one, but still need cosmetic menu for public(yeah,I know it's for Patreon,but still) + what about add some visual futures: if unlock pumps - it's add to breast?(for example)
I understand - you just stared this project + you have another one, but please, if it possible made it - even for patreon subscribe.
Hey there! Thanks so much for commenting and playing! The cosmetic menu will eventually reach public play, however the main reason for it was to give people immediate access to cosmetics that are being added to the game. The plan is to add some more fun to the cowgirl system that lets you encounter a variety of them in a playthrough. I don't want to give any more specifics than that, just in case if things do change a little.

Thanks for the suggestion on the pumps! With buying units it can be a difficult balance to take that sort of approach. Adding more units would mean having to add some ongoing visual quirk with the cowgirl which can interfere with people simply wanting a normal cowgirl. But there are some options to deal with that, as I'm thinking now. Thank you for the input!

Reactions: Powiratel
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes