Others Cow Clicker [v0.95] [MaybeMee]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Ech, got curious about how much it would cost to buy into the paid version, opened the dev's Patreon and was hit with a giant wall of diaper/ABDL stuff.
Man, I aint curious enough to venture further, no way.

Reactions: castoli

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
MaybeMee

Did you abandon this game, forgot to dribble stuff into the public version of the game, or did you get lost in diaper games (eww, by the way, do you really think that there's more patreon interest in that than there is in cute cows??!!!)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is there nudity in this game? Can the bra be taken off?
It's a bit strange to see nipples being hidden in a breast and lactation focused game.
It's more strange than anyone would milk anyone who was actually wearing a top.

I wanna those milkies but I have a 2012 MacBook with BigSur... :HideThePain:
Well then, I guess it was a mistake to get a Mac. You won't be able to play about 50% of the games in here, either.
Maybe you should've thought of that when you got a Mac? ;-)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
MaybeMee

Did you abandon this game, forgot to dribble stuff into the public version of the game, or did you get lost in diaper games (eww, by the way, do you really think that there's more patreon interest in that than there is in cute cows??!!!)
Last seen in July of last year. The chances of the dev coming back here to answer questions is probably next to zero.

Sep 25, 2021
Decided to take a shot due to the seemingly complete abandonment of the game, and what do I find but the Patreon version of 0.955 on Kemono?
Unfortunately, seems the diaper fetishism reached this game, and since I haven't opened the game, Idk if it's optional or not

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Decided to take a shot due to the seemingly complete abandonment of the game, and what do I find but the Patreon version of 0.955 on Kemono?
Unfortunately, seems the diaper fetishism reached this game, and since I haven't opened the game, Idk if it's optional or not

Thanks for the update, It didn't get too much more diaper stuff, but it did a Kinder Romper...

Just more so of a heads up to people wanting tp still play it...

I was really hoping for more BE content than anything... Since we were dealing with a Hu-Cow situation...

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
SO FOR ALL THOSE HUCOW AND B.E. LOVERS BE NOT SAD, IF YOU DONT KNOW THERES A GAME CALLED COWTASTIC CAFE ITS NOT ON THIS SITE YET BUT HERES THE YOURE WHALECUM!

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
SO FOR ALL THOSE HUCOW AND B.E. LOVERS BE NOT SAD, IF YOU DONT KNOW THERES A GAME CALLED COWTASTIC CAFE ITS NOT ON THIS SITE YET BUT HERES THE YOURE WHALECUM!
I also recomend it. It will be closer to what most people on this thread hope for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020

Fantastic game... love that preggo pixels is making more content can't wait to see what happens with Lacto Escape!

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

melonmaniac87

Jul 15, 2023
So is the diaper content in the Patreon version optional or not? If that's all the 0.955 version includes then I think I'll pass

Unfortunate that the game doesn't really seem to have much content as it's actually quite well polished, the developer did make a post on patreon in May that he's potentially working on breast size changes, but the max size in the images posted are pretty much the same as her breast size now

Hopefully the recent patreon post means this project isn't completely dead?

Oct 3, 2023
Safe to say this is completely abandoned? Doesn't seem to be any posts about it on Kemono party, only a new game they're working on. Shame as it's pretty fun, would have been good to see the upgrades have cosmetic changes though

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Many thanks for sharing. :love:
Do you know about that 'bio'-button: Is it for 'real' patrons only? Or how does it work? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes