RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: Dolphins [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

subbunicolas

Mar 16, 2020
Hey man! I just wanna say i love your games! I played the first one and fell in love with the characters and scenes. They are really quirky and lovable and the character development is so good! I just finished 0.8 and I'M SO EXCITED to see what she was doing! Please don't ever quit i love your games

Reactions: B_Ouji and RpgCrazy

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Sexual teasing counts as sexual content. It should be clear that the tag 'footjob' implies sexual content. It would be plain paradoxical to think otherwise. So, anyone removing the 'no sexual content' tag or not?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
This game is really fun, the cutaways art is great and it's easy to see that dev is getting more comfortable with messing around in the scenes. Also the music slaps!

Last edited:
Reactions: RpgCrazy

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Man I really want to know what happened to this project: we didn't get any news on Patreon for months. Hope RpgCrazy Is doing fine!

Reactions: RpgCrazy

IcognitoMan

Dec 22, 2020
I just played all the freely available games, and Honestly the experience was eye opening. Even though "there was no sexual content", the relationships are masterfully crafted and throughout the experience I found myself always smiling or almost laughing. There were some important life messages thrown across the game as well.

Bravo. You've moved a man away from being a coomer by feeding him with too much wholesomeness. I wish more games were like yours writing-wise, I can't speak for everyone but your story has given us all a lot of genuine lessons and an overall good experience. I do think I speak for everyone that follows you though, when I say we all hope you're doing well at the moment.

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I just played all the freely available games, and Honestly the experience was eye opening. Even though "there was no sexual content", the relationships are masterfully crafted and throughout the experience I found myself always smiling or almost laughing. There were some important life messages thrown across the game as well.

Bravo. You've moved a man away from being a coomer by feeding him with too much wholesomeness. I wish more games were like yours writing-wise, I can't speak for everyone but your story has given us all a lot of genuine lessons and an overall good experience. I do think I speak for everyone that follows you though, when I say we all hope you're doing well at the moment.
Wow, Thanks! I appreciate your words a lot!
Man I really want to know what happened to this project: we didn't get any news on Patreon for months. Hope RpgCrazy Is doing fine!
I'm fine, I've just a very time consuming job... Also I would have loved to make a 2d sequel because I'm tired of Koikatsu, but I can't draw very well :d

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
waitwaitwait, i played crazy gamemaster the 7 crystals a long time ago when it wasn't finished and i really liked it, I played it all in one sitting not expecting alot from a 3d foot fetish game, but i really really loved the characters and the story, it even kinda got me emotional at the end, of course the foot fetish part was superb and thank you for that!! BUT NOW I discovered that u've made 2 more sequels and i can't be more excited to play them! I hope you grow alot in the future!

tsarius1

Mar 20, 2018
Sexual teasing counts as sexual content. It should be clear that the tag 'footjob' implies sexual content. It would be plain paradoxical to think otherwise. So, anyone removing the 'no sexual content' tag or not?
After playing through it, it's the footjob tag that needs removing. The closest thing to a footjob in it is a girl putting her feet near a boy's crotch.

Separate thought: I had mixed feelings on the first Crazy GameMaster game and they're back. I understand that not everyone can be perfect at english, though I think your writing would greatly benefit from getting someone else to read it over before release. A lot of the sentences just feel weird.

As a game, it doesn't hold up in gameplay. As a story, it's fine. As a piece of adult content, the fetish sections are always too short.

As with the first one, I feel like there's a ton of potential here to be amazing, but...right now it feels like something I'd download for free on itchio and abandon forever after an hour or less.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Crazy Gamemaster [1.0) Win:1.1 GB/ 270 MB (Half-Tested) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote