5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
1303378_cover.png

Overview:
A normal rpg tabletop campaign (you know D&D? Something like that), but the GameMaster really loves role-playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-28
Release Date: 2021-09-25
Developer: RpgCrazy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: Crazy GameMaster
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac(v0.3):
- - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This compressed version is not released by the developers use at your own risk. Thank you for sharing blueboyjr7

1303382_2021-06-09-17-16-06.jpg 2021-06-02-19-14-14.png 2021-06-02-19-15-29.png 2021-06-09-12-58-55.png 2021-06-10-16-22-00.png 2021-06-11-00-27-03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What is it meant by "sexual content"? Femdom or bdsm is already erotic, therefore sexual, psycho-sexual. Or do people actually limit sexual content to mean coitus only? Does oral sex (ex cunnilingus) count as sexual content? What about a foot-job, is that sexual enough? Or how about a character orgasming due to being dominated, is that not sexual???....I guess I'll have to look up the definition of the "no sexual content" tag.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
RpgCrazy

Are you planning any relationships in this game? I haven't play the first part of the game (mainly because "no sexual content" tag), but from overview I think it has potential for it. If you're not planning on going "full realism" then it can be a decent setup for a harem game. First it starts as some fun while role playing then becomes more or something like that, or maybe you want to go for "dating sim" and choose one girl while keeping the rest as friends, or they will just stay friends for the rest of the game?

Summing up, do you plan any harem or dating sim elements, or they will stay as friends for the rest of the game?

Reactions: RpgCrazy

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
What is it meant by "sexual content"? Femdom or bdsm is already erotic, therefore sexual, psycho-sexual. Or do people actually limit sexual content to mean coitus only? Does oral sex (ex cunnilingus) count as sexual content? What about a foot-job, is that sexual enough? Or how about a character orgasming due to being dominated, is that not sexual???....I guess I'll have to look up the definition of the "no sexual content" tag.
I totally agree with you :^I
RpgCrazy

Are you planning any relationships in this game? I haven't play the first part of the game (mainly because "no sexual content" tag), but from overview I think it has potential for it. If you're not planning on going "full realism" then it can be a decent setup for a harem game. First it starts as some fun while role playing then becomes more or something like that, or maybe you want to go for "dating sim" and choose one girl while keeping the rest as friends, or they will just stay friends for the rest of the game?

Summing up, do you plan any harem or dating sim elements, or they will stay as friends for the rest of the game?
It's a very good question. The relationships among the protagonists develop constantly: I have a lot of ideas for the future, but I don't want to spoil too much yet :d

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
It's a very good question. The relationships among the protagonists develop constantly: I have a lot of ideas for the future, but I don't want to spoil too much yet :d
I can understand that you don't want to spoil anything, but if you spoil some things (like harem route for example) then people might give this game a try, because right now it's a "skip" for a lot of users here.

It's your choice but I think giving some mild spoilers for your plans will encourage people to play the game now and maybe support you or something.

Personally, I only play harem games, so I won't play the game till harem route is confirmed :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, wish you best with the game, the concept sounds really good, but it's not enough for me to try the game.

Reactions: RpgCrazy

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's also the first release. Sex content can be added later as the relationships develop, but keep in mind that it's always going to be a femdom and possibly foot centered story. If that isn't your kink there are eleventy billion other games on this site that cater to your specific fetishes.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't like domination (neither femdom nor maledom) and the foot fetish is another of the many fetishes that I dislike.

In any case thanks for the game, but I don't think I will give it a try.
Thanks for letting us know for the 1000000000000000th time! But why? I never go into vanilla games and cry about it not being femdom. And consider that there are tons of games which have nothing I like, but why should I go into a gay furry loli incest rape maledom game's thread, and say something like, "uh, I hate all these so much, but thanks for the game, I'm outta here", what's the point???

When I see a completely vanilla game pop up here, my face goes from :cautious: to :cautious: and then :rolleyes:...:sleep: And then I forget I ever saw the game's thread.

When I see a maledom, rape, harem, incest, loli game my face goes from :cry: to :sick: and to :eek: and then I think of something like :coffee: and move on. The next minute I am searching my favorite tags, and I'm like :giggle: and :love:....and then I have to see comments like "is femdom avoidable?" or "ugh if only that slap in scene X was rather a pat on the head, or that facesitting scene could have been a blowjob one...and then I'd like it" or comments which declare that they don't like what I like. And then I become like :confused: and :mad:...but then I realize these comments are probably having this specific goal in mind, and then I write a long rant about it... and then I think of something like :coffee: and the cycle repeats itself.

Last edited:

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I can understand that you don't want to spoil anything, but if you spoil some things (like harem route for example) then people might give this game a try, because right now it's a "skip" for a lot of users here.

It's your choice but I think giving some mild spoilers for your plans will encourage people to play the game now and maybe support you or something.

Personally, I only play harem games, so I won't play the game till harem route is confirmed :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, wish you best with the game, the concept sounds really good, but it's not enough for me to try the game.
Don't worry, I know that my game is not for a big audience like other Daz3d harem games, but I prefer to do something I like instead of creating something that would attract lots of people.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote