WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i wanna know how i can play this games? all i see is pictures from different games. but how they can be played?

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
CrazyDad3D Siterip Complete Updated! (2021-07-23)

After spending weeks on it, I brought to you the complete siterip from CrazyDad3D until the date. It features a crazy amount of new content.

Change-log:
- 19000+ pages.
- 11GB of content.

- 21 comic series (check the OP to see the collection list).
- Almost all the pages are in high resolution (3334 x 2500)
- Added new preview pics to OP.

Installation:
Download all five parts in the same location, right-click on the first part and click on "extract here", which will automatically extract all of them.

Enjoy! :)

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018

After spending weeks on it, I brought to you the complete siterip from CrazyDad3D until the date. It features a crazy amount of new content.

Change-log:
- 19000+ pages.
- 11GB of content.

Installation:
Download all five parts in the same location, right-click on the first part and click on "extract here", which will automatically extract all of them.

The archives seems to scuffed, 2-4 for me unable to open. Please repack in a working .rar, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
The archives seems to scuffed, 2-4 for me unable to open. Please repack in a working .rar, thanks!
You only open the first one, but have to have all of them in the same directory. It's a "parts" rar. First one is all you need to open to extract it all. (but again, you have to have all parts downloaded in the same directory)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

georgenemo666

Jan 7, 2018
You only open the first one, but have to have all of them in the same directory. It's a "parts" rar. First one is all you need to open to extract it all. (but again, you have to have all parts downloaded in the same directory)
How open this archive I have winrar and winzip installed on my computer but when i OPEN archive it says unexpected ending of file.
Only 7zip program opened it correctly

Last edited:

sasa01

Jul 29, 2021

Change-log:
- 19000+ pages.
- 11GB of content.

Installation:

thank you

stormbringer56

Jul 7, 2021
There were only two errors in the extraction. Sister Grace 1-4/Sister Grace 3 (page 3 & page 30 show 'corrupted'). Not complaining, just pointing it out. Thanks again for your efforts!