5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
i honestly had hopes that openbar version 1 had more stuff like the other version 1s but i was wrong by that i mean it feels barebones aside from the dick customization

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
There's a new download apparently, but its locked behind paywall as always, is someone generous enough to post the download here? Or atleast tell us what its about?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
i honestly had hopes that openbar version 1 had more stuff like the other version 1s but i was wrong by that i mean it feels barebones aside from the dick customization
I'm still waiting for them to finish Sunshine Gal, which has been around for months now. Most of the stuff is there, but they pretty much stopped after the first penetration. Creambee is a fantastic and imaginative animator, but they have a tendency to take on too many large scale projects at once, which spreads their production thinly, and then go back to finish earlier projects a half year later.

I was on their Patreon for a long time, but I saw very little stuff actually get completed. I know quality takes a while, but they have an entire team pulled together for that purpose.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
i like this update at the same time i dont since it still has the problem of not being zoomed out enough to see the entire body on top of how janky the dick pointing mechanic of where you wanna shoot your load onto but at least we can anal and cum with her at the same time

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes