5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
so, her drunk furry girl game is what? abandoned half baked now? what a shitty way to do
No, its on hold until Halloween is over. Around every August, Creambee puts their current project on hold to focus getting the Halloween special out and in this case, the Hex Maniac game is very important due to the fact its going to be start of a series of smaller projects their other team members can work on while Creambee focuses on the major projects like Tawna. They been doing this a while now so don't jump to conclusions and expect to hear about it post October.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
No, its on hold until Halloween is over. Around every August, Creambee puts their current project on hold to focus getting the Halloween special out and in this case, the Hex Maniac game is very important due to the fact its going to be start of a series of smaller projects their other team members can work on while Creambee focuses on the major projects like Tawna. They been doing this a while now so don't jump to conclusions and expect to hear about it post October.
Didn't creambee already abandon cyber gal street?

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I remember once upon a time when creambee worked alone and pushed out a bunch of games. Now they got 3 people working and 5x the amount of support on patreon yet taking like 2years to finish 1 game already. I don't understand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AplhaBeta

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Didn't creambee already abandon cyber gal street?
I'm pretty sure cyber gal street is abandoned because nintendo went after it
This is going to be the third time I have explained this and hopefully the last. Cyber Gal Street is effectively done. Creambee explained themselves on their Discord that the story mode became redundant due to the existence of free play. They go more in depth here.
1727852043271.png
It was never Disney going after it or anything like that. It's just a creative decision to never do the story for gameplay reasons.

EDIT: I thought I would also follow up the Tawna stuff by checking the Discord. There, confirmation that Tawna will be continued after the Halloween stuff.
1727852197240.png

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
This is going to be the third time I have explained this and hopefully the last. Cyber Gal Street is effectively done. Creambee explained themselves on their Discord that the story mode became redundant due to the existence of free play. They go more in depth here.
View attachment 4090746
It was never Disney going after it or anything like that. It's just a creative decision to never do the story for gameplay reasons.

EDIT: I thought I would also follow up the Tawna stuff by checking the Discord. There, confirmation that Tawna will be continued after the Halloween stuff.
View attachment 4090750
still, creambee did us dirty with no vaginal for Jessica. which is stupid. thanks for the info

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes