5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Been following Creambee for a while, and I have to say I'm impressed with his(?) growth. Just about all his work so far is quality. I'm particularly liking Bangin' Talent Show. Partly because Shantae is one of my favorite characters, but also because CB did a solid job emulating the art style we saw in the trailer for Shantae 5.

Three things that I think could use improving in it would be Shantae's twerk-like dance once you fill up the heart meter, anal doggy and her hair during the PoV blowjob.

The twerk-like dance doesn't look quite right because her butt cheeks only really go up and down, they need to go in circles.

For anal doggy I think the body parts need some slight re-positioning and adjustments because it doesn't look like that angle would work well for penetration. I think her body needs to be slightly more straightened out and her vag and anus moved down a bit to match.

Finally, in the PoV blowjob her hair looks kinda flat, and blocks the view of dat ass. With how much her hair sticks out I think it would actually look better if the big poofy part of her ponytail right out of the metal hairpiece stuck out further, and then her pony tail trailed down to one side of her waist.

Overall still great though, looking forward to what else is in store.

Last edited:

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
do you know what the next position camera angle etc will be?
Best way to know what is coming next, and what is new to the current release is Dl the game and click on the heart on the bottom right , there's the current changelog and what is coming next release.
Or eventually click on spoiler down here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 15, 2017
Another small update was posted for Bangin' Talent Show on March 30. Someone's gonna need to upload it again.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys if you want to play the last update of BTS V3.1 go to swfchan.com and type creambee, then go at the lower section of the page and you will see the V3.1! She's blonde by the way...

PromptCritical

Mar 5, 2020
Oh my god. I started Zelda After Party first and I thought my phone started playing random music. Turns out it was Echoes in Time by Lucy in Disguise. So crazy these guys used it. I've had that song on my phone for almost three years. I guess they like Electronic Gems too. This is fantastic. Almost thought someone had compromised my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixen Chix

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
Just to clear some of above's questions: apparently with what Creambee has said, he wants to focus on BTS and two other animations that he's working on with his pals, he's said previously that he wants to complete those three things before he starts to work on the other projects. Atleast, this is what I could gather with the provided information, I too hope he'll keep working on his other games after BTS is finished.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes