Favorite girl

• Total voters

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
For uploaders: I added only previews in the OP. All links and changelog are old (in the OP).
Thank you!

Update 04.21.2023.
Changelog:
Added Set#3.
27 new arts.

Full collection:
Workupload:
Mega:

Set#3 only:
Workupload:
Mega:

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
For uploaders: I added only previews in the OP. All links and changelog are old (in the OP).
Thank you!

Update 04.21.2023.
Changelog:
Added Set#3.
27 new arts.

Full collection:
Workupload: Workupload
Mega: Mega

Set#3 only:
Workupload: Workupload
Mega: Mega
I remember one time I asked you if there would be NTR in the game, but you said no. But at least we have it now. Although, if the game ever comes back and has NTR and sharing (totally avoidable for those who don't), I would be very welcome.

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I remember one time I asked you if there would be NTR in the game, but you said no. But at least we have it now. Although, if the game ever comes back and has NTR and sharing (totally avoidable for those who don't), I would be very welcome.
Hey! Thanks for likes, btw. I really don't care about tags. I do what I like at the moment:WeSmart:. There is no decisions based on opinions or popular tags. In "ILOL" I was focused only on 2 characters, so it was only about Love and Lust. Collection is my main passion, tbh. But, yes, I will work on something more than just arts. I need only time :)
Ps: my English become even worse (when I read what I wrote, lol):HideThePain:

Reactions: V&M