3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
ok, it was my renowned impatience that struck again...
Chapter two now loaded and I thought the two girls looked nearly the same, short of an eye patch.

When I quit it said "...enjoyed the game" I wouldn't say its a game, but I did enjoy it.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
For anyone having difficulties with the game crashing or performing poorly, the images/videos used are of very high quality, 3840x2160 which just so happens to be the same resolution as 4k HD. It will run poorly on crappy computers (like my shitty laptop with integrated graphics card which is what caused me to look into it) but should* run fine on a desktop.

The image folder is not packed, so, in theory, you could use something like IrfanView to do a batch resize (say 25% or so) of the images and get better performance. The animations are webm files, so finding a free tool to downsample those may also be benificial.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok... Well this was certainly something. Maybe future chapters involve less sex crazed bugs, pls? Like a nice pupper maybe?

Congratulations to Maim Lain for becoming a game dev after so many years of screwing, fixing and Walkthrough making around peoples stuff for the better :LOL::LOL::LOL:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
cool images; and worms is one of the most bearable kings of bestiality so I'll try it out (the one that is actually enjoyable is dragons)

AstralPaladin

Jan 3, 2018
I try not to kink shame, but... c'mon; fucking bugs.
inb4 other pregnancies are eggs, tentacles, and slimes. God what a cop out.

Reactions: rateezy

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I love the visuals and the model, but I'm unsure about the bug images. For people that have played the game, would you recommend me trying it?

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
I think this would need some proper sound design to make this more interesting now it's just pics of a girl having a good time with some worms.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't normally like kinetic novels but as there are not nearly enough with insect themes, I gave it a shot and it's very well written. Hope there will be more of the first girl, unless maybe each chapter will feature a new girl? In which case I look forward to the new ones.

Good job for sure.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I love the visuals and the model, but I'm unsure about the bug images. For people that have played the game, would you recommend me trying it?
There are no choices. It's literally a visual book. But I did enjoy it. However, insect sex is not something I'm against at all. But you do have to like egg impregnation. Which honestly I could do without but It's tolerable.

Reactions: Zontany

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I mean i heard about the expression "sand in your vagina", but worms in your vagina takes it too a whole other level....

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
oh man these renders look great, but bugs?

Guess you should step over your comfort zone sometimes ey

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
I like. Its good. And i like them worms since inyoushou shoku or what its name was...tbh even before...is good stuff. keep up the good work there. but yes, its no game, its visual novel.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
it's just Images/Animations from Honey Select. Most of the Honey Select asset games you see here are by people with little knowledge of modding, or simply can't be bothered.
Well the environments are very detailled. The normal ones from HS look like computer games from the 90s. But then again I guess there are not enough hi res environments for every scenario? Like houses, offices, streets, hospitals, schools etc.?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes