4.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 29, 2018
Does this one already have the voice line texts patch applied or do I have to download that separately like the version 1 and 1.5 of the first game?

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Is there more? I have the this and the previous one, which I'm curious about, is this the same ship from the first one?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone else getting a black screen the moment a video/animation starts playing? Everything else works fine besides that. Tried converting the mp4 videos to webm however that did not solve the issue. I never had this problem with other visual novels that use mp4 videos.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Anyone else getting a black screen the moment a video/animation starts playing? Everything else works fine besides that. Tried converting the mp4 videos to webm however that did not solve the issue. I never had this problem with other visual novels that use mp4 videos.
Might be a codec issue, have you tried downloading a codec pack like cccp or k-lite? Try here ->

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I seen the CG for these. Its very good but kind of depressing. Like Kurionu but with aliens ):
I don't think this game reaches Kuroinu level,the boubty hunter of the fist game for example,while she became extremely lustful for the aliens was perfectly capable of continuing to act normally and wasn't mindbroken at all

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
Do you maybe have new work in progress pictures? :)
Sadly no. If anyone else is interested you can use the DLsite points on his fanclub page to gain access to his posts.

Annoyingly, they only let you pay in $10 dollar increments for 1000 points, when his post access is only 550 points.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes