4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
EDIT: Seems they went a completely different direction in 2. Still my favorite of the bunch, but I would have loved to have seen more of what I described below.

Trying to avoid spoilers for 3 so I'm only dipping in while the page is new. Only really halfway through the first game, saw this on xvideos and I knew I had to have it. Anyway, short review.

The voice acting is great, really matches their pissed off expressions. Art is very nice. Animations are smooth. Colorful characters. The fact that she doesn't go full ahegao-mode slut five seconds in is very nice. I love the wacky alien faces. They border on just ugly enough that they're still appealing to look at while driving home that they're something unappealing the protagonist must suffer through.

I love the setting and hope it's expanded upon. Section 3 of the SSH Protection Act ("You must not harm unidentified lifeforms") pretty much gives any creature immunity from retaliation from the protagonist. Outside of heavily specialized equipment that only works in certain conditions at best, they're unable to defend themselves in any way.

It goes even further. This rule is so absolute, it basically negates the protagonist's ability to so much resist the alien advances when her attempts to keep them at bay fail. Why doesn't she just pry their tentacles off of her? Why is she allowing them to smear their lips all over her, bite him! Is she even trying to get them off of her..?! No, she's not. She can't, not without risking hurting them and breaking what seems like a very serious law. All the while, these stupid looking aliens are basically running victory lap after victory lap on her.

The lengths these aliens seem to put the girls through, while receiving no meaningful neutralizing retaliation makes the governing bodies enforcing these laws seem powerful enough to keep bounty hunters and the police force in line with the SSH protection act.

I hope the second and third one lean more into these rules that these protagonist seems compelled to follow at all costs. I like how normalized it seems to never truly fight back against an unidentified alien, and it's nice to have that gnawing voice "why isn't she thrashing around if she truly hated it? I know I would" something to keep it shut for a moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hfreak
Jan 10, 2019
I think I asked this before maybe in a separate thread for this game but is there any special Japanese fetish word for when a girl is over come by tiny creatures. I guess you could include shota in this but not really after that, but I've always wondered. Like apart from 'group' or 'gangbang'.

Like an example with this it's the parts where there is like about 6 tiny creatures fucking her, maybe the most popular in doujin would be a goblin example.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
I think this new project will be great and I hope it will be long, despite being a single character it can be quite great and have several fun and tasteful scenes.

Reactions: Satima58

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Considering that you are drawing a picture, when exactly will the game be finished? at the end or something like that? Taking into account what it goes up.

Dec 15, 2020
Considering that you are drawing a picture, when exactly will the game be finished? at the end or something like that? Taking into account what it goes up.
The gap between v1.5 and v2 was 2 and a half years, so probably still a ways away. This was an old preview image of v2 that was about 16 months before release, and it has background and some colouration as well: 1650429899757.png

So yeah, probably another year/year and a half if I had to guess.

Last edited:

number01

Nov 16, 2019
Hello, in the meantime of the wait, is there another game like this? meaning creatures "convincing" girls to do it and then the girls actually end up liking it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThrowAway666999

fuckurballs

Feb 19, 2019
The author also mentioned on their page that there is no known completion date due to tendonitis. Also their old page is gone, can't access it anymore

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes