Unity Completed Creepcam [v1.0] [Jakai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
There's 2 animated scenes, but I can't find the second. ?
And what is this art style? It's cute ^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And what is this art style? It's cute ^^
It looks very , it would be great to see a non parody (and non puzzle) game with this style and quality of artwork. Guess I'd better give this game a go now, but I'm terrible at slide puzzles...

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
The .02 update was a good call. A lot of smart changes made. Even the easy mode became challenging enough but not too frustrating to truck through. If you expand the puzzles exponentially like you are going though, it's going to become more frustrating again. If I may suggest, maybe make the puzzles story based? There can be situations for the girl to get through, each one getting slightly more perverted, but have simple slides that connect the two. One of the biggest turns out about fapping to a game vs a comic/movie is that there's a story that you earn, therefore the payoff is worth more to the player.
Also...where are these animations?

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
I've found one animation after finishing the last puzzle (click the next arrow for an animation of her masturbating with the dildo) but I haven't found any others.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Eight puzzles in on easy so no sliding and I don't hate it (except maybe the hearts), so that's good I guess. Every fourth picture being animated when you finish it would be a great incentive to keep going though.

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
Looks alot like Agentredgirl's work, Well apart from all all her stuff is Futa, But the art style and character design seem the same.

U

User_801245

Ikea called they want there game back Kids are crying the puzzles are gone

Reactions: Boxtel

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I've found one animation after finishing the last puzzle (click the next arrow for an animation of her masturbating with the dildo) but I haven't found any others.
After first animation you should be able to do the arrow again and it will give you the second one...Worked for me

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Has anyone encountered an issue where the puzzle isn't solvable? I'm on the 5th puzzle on the 1st girl, and 1st puzzle of the 2nd girl and, even after running it through a solver to double-check, the puzzles can't be completed. It's like the pieces got numbered incorrectly like removing the pieces from the plastic sliders and put them back in out of sequence.

EDIT:
I played around with reshuffling the board and was able to get it to have solvable grids. Looks like from now on I'll test each board to see if it can be won before proceeding.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
"You've been spotted. Better luck next time."

No more next time! I'm sick of seeing that stupid message ... And I love puzzle games, it's a damn shame you have to screw with that damned stupid sliding bar to get to the puzzles.

PS: Slow it the frig down or add some hint, tutorial or a by-pass.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand why people find this so difficult. It's a easy game

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Downloaded, tested and verified, then compressed with 7zip.
Updated OP.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand why people find this so difficult. It's a easy game
The difficulty is only the ridiculous colors. When you need to get all the pieces in their place to win and 6 look exactly the same, it gets rather annoying. E.g. the last swap puzzle for 1st girl, 1/3 of the puzzle only has slight contrast differences.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The difficulty is only the ridiculous colors. When you need to get all the pieces in their place to win and 6 look exactly the same, it gets rather annoying. E.g. the last swap puzzle for 1st girl, 1/3 of the puzzle only has slight contrast differences.
Can tell easily what belongs where. There are slight markings...shadows

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote