Unity Completed Creepcam [v1.0] [Jakai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
The difficulty is only the ridiculous colors. When you need to get all the pieces in their place to win and 6 look exactly the same, it gets rather annoying. E.g. the last swap puzzle for 1st girl, 1/3 of the puzzle only has slight contrast differences.
If you go to settings and click the heart shape at the bottom the puzzle changes to a 3x3 slide puzzle, maybe that will help you.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
And game is complete :) That was quick to do the animations for it lol lol

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Game got much easier when I found out it's not a slide-puzzle puzzle game. Still nearly impossible to tell the subtleties of different shades apart though.

Doesn't matter how long you wait (at least for me), the animations won't show up until you click the right arrow to move to the next image. If you're not repeating an earlier scene then it's grayed out but when it's a 1st completion and there's an animation then it's clickable.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Game got much easier when I found out it's not a slide-puzzle puzzle game. Still nearly impossible to tell the subtleties of different shades apart though.

Doesn't matter how long you wait (at least for me), the animations won't show up until you click the right arrow to move to the next image. If you're not repeating an earlier scene then it's grayed out but when it's a 1st completion and there's an animation then it's clickable.
Exactly...Once completed you click you advance arrow and the animation comes on. Like said before

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
nope, whatever i do in the gallery, in any version, it's just pitchblack to me, waitting or not
Only thing I can think of is to check your codecs. Make sure they are up to date to be able to play the animations...Or the version you have is the public version which doesn't have the animations

kirasakuya

Dec 12, 2017
If you go to settings and click the heart shape at the bottom the puzzle changes to a 3x3 slide puzzle, maybe that will help you.
Exceptly you can't solve those puzzles :( (i tried to put one in a solver and it said it was impossible)
Too bad ...

kirasakuya

Dec 12, 2017
Don't know how it's impossible...I've done them all
I talk about the Slider Version, since i'm slightly colorblind, the Swap is impossible, It's impossible to say wich one goes where. and for the Slider, i've tried and tried, until i put it on a solver who said it was unsolvable... (I'm stuck on the end with three unswappable pieces)
Or it's random... and i've never had any chance :)

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Utterly terrible. Impossible to solve puzzles that make for a very boring and irritating experience. Stopped wasting my time after 5 minutes.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
From another side should be 1.0

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote