demonbra

May 5, 2021
I'm afraid I don't understand the joke.

En d’autres termes, je ne comprends pas la plaisanterie.
Play the game, preferably in VF, and you'll understand.
Or even better... don't inflict that to yourself.

PS : If you want an even clearer answer : the dialogues are absolutely atrocious, alas not to the point of being funny ^^

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Play the game, preferably in VF, and you'll understand.
Or even better... don't inflict that to yourself.
Le français est trop abomifreux, je souffre beaucoup moins de l'anglais puisque ce n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

Sorry, the first part of the sentence is a pun I couldn't translate, the second part means I'm less hurt by the abominable English than by the abominable French, because English isn't my native language. I hope foreigners don't think that there are no schools in France :LOL: There are schools, and ignorant teachers.

Reactions: Landerk

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Le français est trop abomifreux, je souffre beaucoup moins de l'anglais puisque ce n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

Sorry, the first part of the sentence is a pun I couldn't translate, the second part means I'm less hurt by the abominable English than by the abominable French, because English isn't my native language. I hope foreigners don't think that there are no schools in France :LOL: There are schools, and ignorant teachers.
I think the worst part is probably that the french is the original, although I have no real proof. But why else would they be eng and fr versions ???
But damn... that was violent...
It made me remember that old meme about the trashy dubbing.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I think the worst part is probably that the french is the original, although I have no real proof. But why else would they be eng and fr versions ???
But damn... that was violent...
It made me remember that old meme about the trashy dubbing.
I remember a movie where “Oh, my God!” was translated by « Oh, putain de merde ! ». A little problem of language level. Or, which is very common and less vulgar, “What are you talking about?” by « De quoi est-ce que tu parles ? » (incorrect for « De quoi parles-tu ? »), when French people would say « Qu'est-ce que tu racontes ? » or « Qu'est-ce que tu dis ? » :cry:

Reactions: demonbra

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Crepuscule [S1E7 v0.07] [Axel Shive] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [528,2 MB]
- - -

Mac [496,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastergig30

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Crepuscule-S1E7v0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​