A 2D pixel-art Metroidvania with animated pixel H-scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Artificially Dead - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
- Windows Defender reports are false positives
(Now with 90% less false positives! (Hopefully. (Seriously, let me know if you get one.)))

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

0bab79dada863d5b0e8807a1ba519106.png 0c2e14d800b9a4d733d4e2f08909f744.jpg 2dde379d5b3892749816778ae23e3711.png 3c160d559899cb577237e4c947f747e3.jpg 83e3ebcd43a9b10e6e17e111cc8bbd33.png 006791853fbbc6be1046e537591f87d0.png

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You evoked a wanderlust in me and I explored everything I could. I would recommend a map, but so far the game is a very good start. Also, this isn't necessary, but people that play this genre I know like to be able to spam the dash to move around maps. But I think it has invincibility frames so maybe that's not possible.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
So I have now played through this demo/Starter Release for the game and I can say, its quite good if a bit stiff in terms of gameplay, To start off there is a bug where you can still fall through floors while breaking out of an enemies Grip so that should be fixed, but otherwise There is a actual variety of animations (2-3 per enemy) And It does play well, I wasn't able to figure out how to open the boss room and Im almost certain the C rooms are meant to be placeholders as they haven't been added yet, One slightly annoying thing is the placement of the Escape Bar, I would suggest either moving it higher up or down lower on the screen as it can block the animations.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
the attacker that can execute his commands on your machine can probably write malware that is not detected. Probably false positive. I did not notice any file system acces or network traffic outside of normal.
Not necessarily, no. What's more, even if you run the game, many viruses use executors to launch a script and inject code into Windows or important files, without the anti-virus detecting it, because it will detect the executable but not the injected code, and you end up with corrupted documents, corrupted Windows or stolen information, sometimes taking control of the computer, or blocking the computer entirely and demanding a ransom to have it unblocked or worse: they inject code to spy on your PC over the long term. Unfortunately, I'm speaking from experience, because these things have already happened to me (except for the ransom demand, which I've never had, fortunately).

Reactions: rop1 and Evizzy89

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
For those getting warnings about a Virus, I've ran it through VirusTotal that checks the file with every available scanner and it turns up fine. I've only ever had one person in the past with an earlier build say that Defender came up with a warning for it, but later files having none.

If anyone knows a certain way to check if there's anything malicious in the folder please do, and of course everyone should be cautious if they are getting a prompt about viruses. I'm unsure what to do about it on my end, I've scanned as much as I can and the like. I personally think it's a false positive, but I don't want to say that it 100% is just in case something I'm unaware of got into it.

Here's the result from VirusTotal, and of course feel free to run the file through it yourselves.

f301fc6c54f201099d25f00c1176fcbe.png

RobinWyse

May 18, 2021
Is there an interact button? I've tried just about every button on the keyboard to interact with things like the big glowing portrait door, and the shadowy female figure, and nothing.

Reactions: edgartheslayer

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
For those getting warnings about a Virus, I've ran it through VirusTotal that checks the file with every available scanner and it turns up fine. I've only ever had one person in the past with an earlier build say that Defender came up with a warning for it, but later files having none.

If anyone knows a certain way to check if there's anything malicious in the folder please do, and of course everyone should be cautious if they are getting a prompt about viruses. I'm unsure what to do about it on my end, I've scanned as much as I can and the like. I personally think it's a false positive, but I don't want to say that it 100% is just in case something I'm unaware of got into it.

Here's the result from VirusTotal, and of course feel free to run the file through it yourselves.

View attachment 2815636
dont use virustotal there website has been hijack. only use Malwarebytes.

Reactions: Tomoushie

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah doesn't seem to be a way to open doors. There is a weird shadowy figure in the maid area under a hidden floor, but it doesn't seem to do anything either.

Reactions: acerbicAnecdotalist
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes