• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
Very much enjoying this game so far. Can't wait to see what you add. If I had one suggestion it would be to add moans and voices.

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone wondering where the maids are: In the room you spawn in, there's another door to a hallway further up on the left. You just need to jump up to the chandelier and keep going.

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a way to change the keybindings? Because J/K/L would be better on LMB/MMB(or ScrollDown)/RMB...

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Hello! The game is great! Tell me please, is there a boss in the demo version or not?
There is currently no boss no. The 'C' doors I've seen people mention so far are just there to prevent the player from going into areas that are as of yet unfinished.

I'd also like to take this time to thank everyone that has offered feedback, wherever positive or negative. I'm taking it all into account and hopefully I'll be able to see to some of the changes soon.

I've updated the main post with the controls and the like, kind of slapping myself in the face for having forgotten them. For those interested in news on the development over the last month as well as future plans, there's a free public General Update on my patreon. I put those out at the start of every month to keep people updated on progress and plans.

As for stuff like keybindings, I'll be honest I don't like the current setup either. I'm self-taught in every aspect of making a game and while I can't promise re-bindable keys yet as I don't know how to go about that, I can say that the thought of simplifying the controls to enable one-handed gameplay is definitely a thing that might happen as generally that'd just be more comfortable to play the game with.

People might've found the two secret areas so far, currently there's nothing to do in them but I'm more testing how easy they are to find, as secret rooms is something I really enjoy. I'll be going out of my way to make them harder to find in the future, with some actual rewards too.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes