• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
No interact button just yet. All the controls are listed on the main post.

For anyone still getting virus warnings, I noticed that my main page was edited above the download links to inform that it's a false positive, I didn't do that so I'll trust that someone who knows what they're doing checked it for me. I've yet to have someone tell me that downloading the game impacted their machine in any way either, but of course practice your due diligence and don't take chances if you feel the risk is too great despite that.

I can only assume Windows Defender is offended by my spaghetti code or something.

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020

For anyone still getting virus warnings, I noticed that my main page was edited above the download links to inform that it's a false positive, I didn't do that so I'll trust that someone who knows what they're doing checked it for me. I've yet to have someone tell me that downloading the game impacted their machine in any way either, but of course practice your due diligence and don't take chances if you feel the risk is too great despite that.

I can only assume Windows Defender is offended by my spaghetti code or something.
Windows Defender on Windows 10 with current definitions, is not complaining. I tend to run a scan on every single game I download through F95, and this was no exception, it looks fine.
As for the game, I really like the style and the art.

Reactions: ArtificiallyDead

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022

What are you using to zip up your game files? You may want to see if that's what's causing the issues...

Here's what I did with your game:
- Turned off windows defender and downloaded .zip.
- Scanned .zip with windows defender and got this:

1691006400027.png

- then unzipped and scanned directory with Windows Defender. No threats found.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
What are you using to zip up your game files? You may want to see if that's what's causing the issues...

Here's what I did with your game:
- Turned off windows defender and downloaded .zip.
- Scanned .zip with windows defender and got this:

View attachment 2820833

- then unzipped and scanned directory with Windows Defender. No threats found.
I've been using winRAR to zip the files. That'd be really weird if archiving them in a .zip is what's causing them to look suspicious! Also thanks for the link, appreciate it!

Aug 4, 2018
I must say im a big fan 2d side scroller + femdom orianted whit fokus on facesitting facefucking hell yeah !

I like the movement system only wish we could remap keys, also im guesing it might not be final but the first enimy in order to get them to do lewd its almost seems like you have to make them do it instead of them being a treath and forcing you down,

user295

Oct 21, 2019
If you're grappled on a floor you can jump down through, you're immediately yeeted through any floor you could've dropped through if you pressed S. Interestingly, I wasn't pressing S, so it's not as if the input just wasn't being consumed before activating the jump through function. Physics/collision issue?
Not sure, I don't use Unity.

Talking of grapples, the bar doesn't reset on success (you'll probably want to reset that to zero every time a grapple starts), the pink graphic doesn't appear at all until you mash the button a few times (wasn't even sure I was attempting to escape properly, behaviour seems as if the float is below zero or the subtracting tick value is too high initially), and the sheer number of presses you need to escape from any grapple has me wishing it just took HP or automatically ended after a few loops. Give me freedom or give me death; I'll skip the RSI.
Maybe make it an alternating left/right button press, so the player still feels like they're working for their escape, but isn't being physically punished for playing?

Enemy attack range/AI... enemies might as well just not exist, with the crazy scythe range. Enemies need to do way more stamina damage. Stamage? In any case, currently nothing is a threat with the reach of the scythe, both in front and behind the player.
If an enemy didn't see you, colliding with it doesn't activate the found player subroutine, so you can get yourself knocked down by an enemy that was walking away, and have it just continue on it's way.

The parrying enemy wasn't really clear what was happening, and by that point, I'd completely forgotten about the otherwise useless kick. Only killed it because I remembered someone replying to a post with information about kicking.
Would recommend having it teleport to the other side of the player on a parry, maybe with a screen flash, but I'm also super unclear why/how it blocks a scythe from behind, but is completely blindsided by a foot. Definitely wouldn't have solved that one myself without the post.

Dodge afterimages hang around way too long, and are far too numerous for the distance travelled. I can literally dodge then casually walk back through them. Doesn't give the impression that I just dodged with incredible speed.
You can dodge through enemies behind you, but only when they're attacking, it seems? So, less useful than just jumping, especially since I can bonk off enemy heads for free if I can't clear the entire distance to escape, plus jumping is a mechanic that always works, costs no stamina and nothing has aerial attacks that I recall.
Maybe increase the dodge range or make it bi-directional, act as a counter attack and cost stamina?

Good luck with your game development!

I've been using winRAR to zip the files. That'd be really weird if archiving them in a .zip is what's causing them to look suspicious! Also thanks for the link, appreciate it!
The exclamation mark means that it's a heuristic match, which basically means the AV is reminded of something else and ML means Machine Learning, which is a pretty baffling thing to match up with heuristics, but I'm sure the "we guessed a guess based on guesses" strategy has some merit... somewhere.

I guess an ML heuristics match is more like "I had a fever dream that a living Microsoft Word document was double clicked by a huge mouse cursor, causing it to grow to outrageous size, and then it destroyed the city, so instead of getting a Clippy Megazord to deal with it after it grows, we're outlawing giant cursors."

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Just had a quick play and quite liked what I saw - not very often that I see a sprite sex side-scroller with a lesbian focus. Not a ton to say so far considering it's early days, but had one suggestion and one bug report.

Suggestion: Quite liked the detail in the scenes so far, but I would maybe put a little bit more emphasis on the orgasm at the end. I'm guessing they might still be slightly WIP as everything seemed to be running off Stamina and Health doesn't seem to be a factor yet.

Bug: Sex sprites seem to be queueing up weirdly. Sometimes (I think after your first knockdown), the game will spawn a sprite the next time you take damage, although you'll still have your own character up and under control separate from that. When you are finally knocked down, the sprite that plays is the one that was spawned earlier (that original one disappearing). The sprite that appears isn't necessarily relevant to the enemy you're attacking either - a couple of times when fighting the powerful zombie maid, the plain zombie one appeared, I think because I was getting aggro from them as well. I also couldn't seem to get any enemies third sex sprite to come up, only their first two, with quite a few attempts.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Hey, don't mind me. I'm just dropping a here for those that want to read about the progress of the game over the last month. It's public so anyone can take a look. Hopefully going to get more content out this month, but I couldn't keep holding back the essential systems.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Sorry for the silence over here, and the rather slow-paced updates, I've been kept pretty busy. The new public build is up. It's got the two extra maid-type enemies that were missing from the previous one and new features. It's all listed on the patreon upload if you wanna check it out. I'm gonna hold a poll at some point over there so I know which direction people would rather I move in in regards to making progress, be that enemies, story, npcs, features, polish, so on.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes