3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
I like the animations that are more humiliation designed like the face sitting. Trample animations or footjobs would b e good too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrescentSoul-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 26, 2020
Well so far bugs I noticed.

Lack of check if same zone teleport. You have teleport on top right and it shows the same zone you are in avaivable to teleport.
The "escape meter" the S one is A: Boring, B: Doesnt reset after escape so next time you start the event its shown as almost full.

Also settings.... why J and K attack buttons? You have x z c as free ones.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Something I quite liked about some side-scrollers(Nayla's Castle, Fallen Angel Marielle) like this one was being able to turn the tables to heal yourself through raping back.
I think having the parry mechanic being introduced for that to heal a little through what you have to do to defeat the blue-haired maid could be an idea. It also opens the opportunity for futa protag too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtificiallyDead

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Something I quite liked about some side-scrollers(Nayla's Castle, Fallen Angel Marielle) like this one was being able to turn the tables to heal yourself through raping back.
I think having the parry mechanic being introduced for that to heal a little through what you have to do to defeat the blue-haired maid could be an idea. It also opens the opportunity for futa protag too.
It's a fun mechanic, but it really does kinda trivialise the gameplay.

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
i didn't see an option for it on the poll but absolutely the most important thing you need with these sorts of games is some sort of gallery

having to find the right enemy, and maybe kill the other enemies if they're close by too, and then get hit a few times, its just really tedious

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
It's a fun mechanic, but it really does kinda trivialise the gameplay.
Heeeey wait a minute, what if instead of healing, it charges up a meter for some kind of special attack? Maybe keep it as a reserve for magic/mana/MP/whatever, have some spells/special moves, then use it on troublesome enemies or save it for a boss. Still keeps the meaning of raping the enemies back and rewards you while being a resource that (could) punish for grinding and cheesing tougher enemies.

Reactions: Snoipah

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Hey guys, PublicBuild 0.2.4 is now available, please check the changelog for changes, there's a more in-depth post about stuff on my patreon. I'm going to be working on a Gallery mode next, as I've seen it suggested a few times now, as well as figure out what I'm going to do when the Player HP hits 0 as I'm still very uncertain. I definitely don't want a game over, you shouldn't lose the game because you wanted to get bullied by enemies too much. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Also let me know if you find any bugs, there's a few older ones still creeping around though.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Have the game kick you back a short ways? Like back to the hub maybe.

Alternatively, a short minidungeon that plops you back out in a certain point in the worldspace.

Or do something funky with it. "Your weapon grows a mind of it's own and takes over! Now you can only attack, you never take damage, and you must find a purification crystal to regain your mind to progress" or something.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes