VN Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.7] [Space Samurai Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Don't see a harem tag... So, in the end if girls not like your LI choice, the agent will make sure all the agency is against you, one bandit can cut your balls with katana, another will show her professional barber skills, third just can play with her favorite gun with you as target, and fourth will make sure your life to be a big horror movie franchise... Duude, that's thrilling

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
all my saves are gone
Yeah, this is usually what happens when devs work on 2 VN's at the same time. Stuff gets missed.

The game's writing is.......literally all over the place :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: .

But really shouldn't be surprised. Similar thing is happening with dev's other game Mech Academy lol
I and many others agree. I'd put money on the fact that both VN's text are AI generated. Renders are good on both though, but seems like both are all also over the place with the writing.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I and many others agree. I'd put money on the fact that both VN's text are AI generated. Renders are good on both though, but seems like both are all also over the place with the writing.
Well, even with the visuals there was a time when it's a miss.
For instance with Mech Academy, there was an instance where a LI (I remember Drana definitely being one of them, but there probably was more lol) after a convo ends with that game's MC, does a literal catwalk towards the door shaking her booty.

I found that to be cringy as hell. :HideThePain:
Don't think I've seen such a case in this game......yet. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: The_Stifmeister

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
After Emily scene it shows 2 locked scenes in my gallery
What am I missing?
I have the same. I tried everything to unlock them (including URM). Since the update ends after chatting Emily next morning, I'm assuming they are just placeholders and will find out in the next update.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 10,000 words
  • 460 images
  • 13 animations
MC encounters Cordelia and Monique while tending the garden.
Finally he manages to spend some time with the two.
Will MC be able to get closer to Monique
Pc=
Mac=

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.7] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [222 MB]
- - - -

Mac [234 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You are a cunning FBI agent. Four beautiful girls are robbing banks. Infiltrate their gang and let yourself be carried away by your feelings towards them. Love? Hate? Passion? Lust? Find the evidence to frame them and send them to jail, or, fall in love with them!
It is the story of a brilliant FBI agent who infiltrates a gang of sexy criminals....
Hmm...kind of sounds like that move called Point Break. Instead of a bunch of dudes, they are girls....and there is no surfing involved.

I wonder if this will eventually have the harem tag, where MC can have them all in one large wealthy relationship...that lives on the edge? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IRebel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i honestly didn't know what to expect with this vn .... but surprise .. it was awesome ... awesome storyline ( so far )
images pretty damn good .. some where to light some to dark ... but other than that ... i really am looking forward to further updates ..
you have a hit with this vn ... i believe :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

stahlblau

Formerly 'bilalsenx'
Jan 14, 2024
Why would someone make a female character in an erotic game have one eyebrow? :LOL:

I still love this game

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CriminalAttraction-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes